• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RAW 1st June - Rabbit questionnaire U/D photo of prize

Just a heads up that you only have a couple of days left to enter this one. :) If you haven't already, go and nag your bunnies to answer the questions!

1) What’s your favourite treat?
Homemade treats! No willow. Maybe hogweed. Nuggets are good. Really long dandelions perhaps. Don't make me choose

2) Do you have a favourite hay?
No, any hay soft or stalky - so long as its fresh & green

3) What’s your favourite sleeping position?
legs in the air
gV8FlEol.jpg

4) What’s the best thing that your servant does for you?
provides loves & cuddles on demand (well she know to provide everything on command but I always win my battles with love & yodelling, never aggression)

5) What does your human do that you find really annoying? Bunnies, we know you probably have a list as long as your arm (or should that be furry front paw) but please just choose one thing.
She goes to work & leaves me twice a week :shock:

6) Does your human have silly names for you? Yes, we know they're probably embarrassing but we won't tell anybody!
Boo Boo, Boo Boo Banana Poo, Boobly, Boobly Bear (Loobers gave her this name but everybun loves it), Boobilicious

7) If you had a human job, what would it be?
Site foreman. I have proven skills in this from when the slaves renovated our home. Nobun time wasters on my watch

8 ) What’s the highest you’ve ever climbed?
I don't climb, I jump. in the old house I used to get on the window sil & do skids. My body knows no bounds, I am amazing. I am Boo
9) Do you have a bunny friend? If so, who wears the trousers in your relationship?
My friends are Joey & Mouse, maybe Rudey (the jury is still out on that one). I don't know why Joey thinks he wears the trousers, knee length school shorts more like it. Whatever, Boobly always gets her own way

10) Do you have any secrets or confessions for your slave?
I can read your thoughts

1) What’s your favourite treat? Banana. I lose my little mind when I become aware there's banana. All the other treats you can hear from anywhere in the house but human could easily eat a banana without sharing it you aren't vigilant.

2) Do you have a favourite hay? Any hay in any form.

3) What’s your favourite sleeping position? I most commonly sleep in a position that resembles being awake and alert but if I'm feeling particularly at ease I've been known to stretch my legs out to the side.

4) What’s the best thing that your servant does for you? It has to be the ear massage. She gets right down in there and I lose control of my front paws.

5) What does your human do that you find really annoying? Bunnies, we know you probably have a list as long as your arm (or should that be furry front paw) but please just choose one thing. I love my human very much but she will not stop trying to pull out my moult fur. Thankfully I have my own room I can retreat to when she treats me with such disrespect.

6) Does your human have silly names for you? Yes, we know they're probably embarrassing but we won't tell anybody! It began as lolabean then little bean and now it's old bean. I do not approve.

7) If you had a human job, what would it be? I think I'd be a massage therapist. I love to care for and pamper others.

8 ) What’s the highest you’ve ever climbed? One time I climbed right to the top of the cat tree, that's almost at the light switch! It was a real experience and I'm proud of myself for leaving my comfort zone but I don't believe I'll be attempting anything so bold again.

9) Do you have a bunny friend? If so, who wears the trousers in your relationship? I've had three great loves in the past and I dedicated my life to loving them. Since being bereaved of my lifelong pal Rambo, I've been living the single life and have taken the opportunity to really find out who I am. Turns out I am braver and more independent than I ever believed I could be, and I have an incredible amount of energy for a 10 year old!
I have it on good authority I'm getting a new friend soon and it's yet to be seen who will be the trouser wearer!

10) Do you have any secrets or confessions for your slave? I was a bit relieved when Rambo died. It was really hard seeing her be unwell.

Skids on the windowsill, eh, Boo? Why not! [emoji23][emoji23]

Lola bean, very impressive climbing from you too. And why is it that those humans insist on fur plucking!

And the winner is........

nap91

Please PM me - you have the option to choose colours for your prize from Bayos Bunting Balls so I will put you in touch with the lady who makes them. :)

Well done, I'm curious as to what they are?
She makes all kinds of hanging willow toys - I need to double check with her what's in the set she's kindly donated but this is a selection of stuff she's made. You can find her shop on Facebook - just search Bayos Bunting Balls :)

bc2f3494528bea217e3b83f3a79de20d.jpg

She makes all kinds of hanging willow toys - I need to double check with her what's in the set she's kindly donated but this is a selection of stuff she's made. You can find her shop on Facebook - just search Bayos Bunting Balls :)

bc2f3494528bea217e3b83f3a79de20d.jpg

Link is in this thread too http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?476521-Rabbit-Awareness-Week-prizes-amp-info&p=7110255#post7110255

How exciting!! Phillip's got a real thing for chewing things he shouldn't at the moment so this should distract him for a bit! :lol: :lol:

Pssst, Phillip, look what is on the way to you as we speak. :) I love the colours you picked!

Make sure mummy gets a photo of you with it too. [emoji6][emoji7]
9a363000f11275fb311ec345a490f324.jpg

Back