Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RAW 1st June - Rabbit questionnaire U/D photo of prize

Okay we've all filled it out!

1) Whatís your favourite treat?

Atticus - basically everything, especially my hoomans banana when she's eating it (it's really mine)

Clementine - fenugreek crunchies!

Penelope and Apricot - we like basically everything on offer

2) Do you have a favourite hay?

We all love Timothy and oat hay the bestest

3) Whatís your favourite sleeping position?

Atticus - upside down in my handcrafted divot, feet in the air like I just don't care

Clementine - aslong as I'm sleeping we are all good!

Apricot and Penelope - sploofing right next to each other, sometimes on top of each other too

4) Whatís the best thing that your servant does for you?

Atticus - TREATS

Clementine - the male hooman grooms my back with his hand and I lick him to death

Penelope and Apricot - she allows us to flop on her when she watches Netflix after dinner

5) What does your human do that you find really annoying? Bunnies, we know you probably have a list as long as your arm (or should that be furry front paw) but please just choose one thing.

Atticus - she checks my bum all the time!

Clementine - basically everything there's so much to choose from I couldn't possibly pick just one thing

Penelope - they both move things about! How dare they!

Apricot - they get mad when I shower them in water, all I'm trying to do is help them keep clean

6) Does your human have silly names for you? Yes, we know they're probably embarrassing but we won't tell anybody!

Atticus - she calls me her baby deer or bambi and sometimes stinky

Clementine - where to begin? The fat shaming never ends... Dumpling, potato, penguin, pookie butt, absolute unit, chonky baby, chonker, she even shouts "oh lawd she comin" when I run over for a treat.. It's ridiculous

Penelope - that's Lady Penelope to you! Sometimes she calls me Princess Penelope which I guess is okay too..

Apricot - baby bun, pookie, sweetie - she calls all of us her snuggle buns - how embarrassing

7) If you had a human job, what would it be?

Atticus - I think I'd work in a food factory, quality control....

Clementine - maybe as a plus sized model, I'm so gorgeous and I'm only carrying a few extra grams

Penelope and Apricot - we'd want to work as park rangers we think

8 ) Whatís the highest youíve ever climbed?

Atticus - gosh the highest... There's been so so many climbs I forget.. Probably to the ceiling.. There were some boxes conveniently placed, my hoomans weren't happy though, not sure why..

Clementine - I don't do that...

Penelope and Apricot - we hop onto the sofa to snuggle and apply our hair to the cushion.. That's about it though.

9) Do you have a bunny friend? If so, who wears the trousers in your relationship?

Atticus - I do, Clementine wears the trousers in our relationship, she's currently kicked me out though D:

Clementine - yes, I'm always in charge.

Penelope - I'm the top bun

Apricot - Where's my treat??

10) Do you have any secrets or confessions for your slave?

Atticus - the female hooman sneaks me extra treats sometimes, and if the male hooman sees we both get in trouble

Clementine - I prefer the male hooman normally but when things go wrong I run to the female one... I can't let her know how I really feel.. That'd be embarrassing!

Penelope - I like the male hooman really.. I'm just bad at showing it!

Apricot - the female hooman gives better grooms that Penelope shhh

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Dr Custard here taking time out of my busy schedule of eating and searching for more things to eat

Everything

I love all hay

A perky rump sploof

Round the clock dinner service

5) What does your human do that you find really annoying? Bunnies, we know you probably have a list as long as your arm (or should that be furry front paw) but please just choose one thing.

Have breaks between serving me more food

6) Does your human have silly names for you? Yes, we know they're probably embarrassing but we won't tell anybody!

Custard, Cake, Syrup, Shake n Bake, Syrupy Custardy Spongey Cakeyness

Woolworths security guard and Part time ab fab look alike

I am a custardy mountain goat - there is no stopping me!

9, what a silly question - I wears the trousers and if he doesn't agree with this I will nip him

Need more options on the menu - preferably hogweed crispies

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

"Dennis gonna make the volvic bottle pop, I`ma eat the carrot top, show em` how to make em hop baby" Words and lyrics by 50 cent - 2003

For those who haven't seen, we'll be organising some fun stuff up until the 9th June to coincide with Rabbit Awareness Week. We've been generously donated lots of cool prizes to give away so please feel free to join in with whatever takes your fancy.

This one is for your bunnies to complete so that we can get to know them all better. I know many of your rabbits will be able to complete this themselves but, for the bunnies who haven't quite mastered the art of social media yet, we'll allow them to dictate their answers to their human slave.

Beans: any of the science selective treats
    Jelly: pellets are the best
    Angus: Anything I can get hold of, even better if Iím not meant to have it. I once got hold of a toastie of a humans plate, winner!

All like the vetuk hay but we will soon be trying baled hay

Beans: my main aim when sleeping is to make my human panic and think Iím dead, so any death like position suits me
    Jelly: sleep is a weakness, humans will never see me sleep
    Angus: my favourite sleeping position is Ďin the wayí, doorways, top of the stairs, bottom of the stairs, anywhere someone can trip over me

Beans: She lets me climb up on her shoulder, and hide under her chin
    Angus: Fooooood!
    Jelly: nothing, she must try harder

Beans: Wakes me up because she thinks Iím dead
    Angus: cuts my hair because it gets too long and then I look like a little sheared lamb
    Jelly: Everything, but mainly she keeps filling in the holes I dig in the garden after I spent hours digging them!

Beans: Blobby
    Angus: Goose
    Jelly: Jellblob

Beans: I think a customer service role, Iím very polite and friendly, but Iíd probably get sacked for napping on the job
    Angus: I think Iíd be in government
    Jelly: Building work, I dig the best holes I donít need a digger!

Beans: I can jump out the run
    Angus: I once used the sofa and two bins as stepping stones to get on the work top and drink my humans drink from the side
    Jelly: I donít jump, I dig.

9) Do you have a bunny friend? If so, who wears the trousers in your relationship?
    Angus wears the trousers when Jelly letís him

Jelly: no confessions or secrets, she knows Iím better than her and sheís lucky I let her look after me

Here we are! From L to R Angus, Beans & Jelly

Archie - born October 2010
    Izzy - born July 2009

Bertie's answers:
    1. Fenugreek crunchies. (Two crunchies is even better.)
    2. Pure Pastures Timothy Hay (My bowl could do with topping up...)
    3. Doorways.
    4. Fills my bowls (room for improvement...)
    5. Removing my feet from the ground in a form of assault she called a cuddle. A disgusting habit she is currently unable to practise due to a poorly paw.
    6. Bertissimo the Great (repeated and sung to the tune of 'The Farmer Wants a Wife).
    7. I need more time to think about that question.
    8. On top of a three shelf bookcase.
    9. No, but I am in a steady relationship with a pair of penguins.
    10.That's for me to know and others to wonder....

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia View Post

Here we are! From L to R Angus, Beans & Jelly
    brilliant pic. such well behaved buns!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by mikek View Post
    brilliant pic. such well behaved buns!
    It was taken by a lady who boarded them when I was away, I have no idea how she managed it, sheís got skills!

Wise Old Thumper

Hello, Tui and Tethra here

1) Whatís your favourite treat? Definitely SS pellets. Yum I don't know why but the hoomans here can't seem to obtain many. They are always in such short supply What makes it even worse, is that a brown feathery creature (I think it's a chicken) is allowed some sometimes. They are pellets for rabbits!

2) Do you have a favourite hay? Hm, difficult. The female hooman thinks we prefer Timothy and she likes us to have it as it's good for us The male hooman sometimes gives us some of his home made hay though, which tbf is also yummy.

3) Whatís your favourite sleeping position? Tui - somewhere where's there's plenty of room for me to stretch out, as I'm a big girl Tethra - next to Tui, as she's so good to use as a cushion.

4) Whatís the best thing that your servant does for you? Leaves us alone apart from food time or when we're frightened.

5) What does your human do that you find really annoying? Bunnies, we know you probably have a list as long as your arm (or should that be furry front paw) but please just choose one thing. The female hooman sometimes chases us into a carrier and puts us into a large noisy and bumpy machine. Then when we're allowed out out of the carrier, we are in a scary, strange, smelly place We try to embarrass her every time by panting and drooling, to the point that the owner of the scary, strange, smelly place asks if we are always like that But it still happens. Why???? Has she no shame!

6) Does your human have silly names for you? Yes, we know they're probably embarrassing but we won't tell anybody! Pops. Now we don't really know who the female hooman is talking to when she says this as she seems to say it to the brown feathery things as well.

7) If you had a human job, what would it be? Food tester 24/7.

8 ) Whatís the highest youíve ever climbed? We don't do climbing.

9) Do you have a bunny friend? If so, who wears the trousers in your relationship? Definitely Tui.

10) Do you have any secrets or confessions for your slave? Sometimes the male hooman sneaks us some Kale. We especially like it when it has sweet, yellow flowers on it. The female hooman likes to think that we prefer healthy forage all the time. It's soooooo good for our teeth and tummies she says What about taste we say!

Quote Originally Posted by susie bun View Post
    Bertie's answers:

9. No, but I am in a steady relationship with a pair of penguins.

Great answers, bunnies. I honestly don't know how some of you put up with your humans - they sound like really hard work!

Laughing so much at these answers
    Toulouse,Otto & Minnie cats <3

Lopsy: ooh, treats! Banana!
    Aboleth: uhm, I dunno, whatever Lopsy's got, I suppose...

Lopsy & Aboleth: P@H bedding hay, it's really tasty and once we've eaten all the stalky bits, there's plenty of soft stuff for our bums.

Lopsy: semi-sploof
    Aboleth: 90 degree angles, wedged against something hard.

Lopsy & Aboleth: the male ones brings us lots of fresh food

Lopsy & Aboleth: the male one often uses the food to distract us so he can de-fluff us. The female one tells us off for eating things she thinks will poison us.

Lopsy: Doodle, lots of words which will get starred out here!
    Aboleth: Missy, slightly less censored words.

Lopsy: uhm, gardener?
    Aboleth: head gardener, or maybe miner, gravedigger, well-maker...?

Lopsy: over the top of the run, but I've jumped from the vet table to the floor as well. I like jumping and climbing.
    Aboleth: I'm not so fussed about climbing. I use the hayrack to get off the windowsill. I've been up on top of the cat tree in the playhouse though, it's quite nice up there.

Lopsy: I don't know what trousers are...?
    Aboleth: me.

Lopsy: I really like having dirty feet, it makes me look like I do lots of work!
    Aboleth: the box bush is my favourite food!
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.