• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello :)

CraigBunny

New Kit
Hi, I currently own 3 gorgeous bunnies, Craig, Tina & Pig :)

Craig is a 1 year old, brown dutch bunny, he's a neutered male and lives with his girlfriend, Tina (they are inseperable) He's super friendly, absolutely loves people, if you sit in the avairy he will jump on your lap and lick you like a dog. He also loves food, berries are his favourite especially blueberries.

Tina is a 1 year old, blue eyed white mini lop, when I rescued her I was told she was spayed but I'm not sure she is. She doesn't really like people (opposite to Craig) She's very protective over Craig's and hates people going near him.
Tina and Craig live together outside in a hutch in a huge avairy.

Pig is a 5 year old, Jet black, Netherland dwarf x. She's been spayed. She's super friendly and cuddly, she loves being stroked and will purr like a cat. She's very lazy and laid back. She is very greedy and loves food.
Pig lives indoors, free roam in my bedroom.

Hopefully this Sunday, I am adopting an adorable 2 year old male Netherland dwarf bunn called Winnie to (hopefully) live with Pig.

Will post photos when I work out how...

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forum. You and your bunnies sound great! Hope the bonding will go well - remember to introduce them in a neutral space!

1BsGPpN.jpg

Hello and a very warm welcome to the forum. I am so really pleased to see such a gorgeous bun with my name!:love::lol:
But you are truly blessed with 3 adorable and gorgeous buns.
Please feel free to browse round the various threads so that you can get used to the different posts and all the family on here. We love rabbit photos, rabbit stories and anything rabbit related so I hope you enjoy being part of the wonderful forum.

Aww your bunnies are adorable! Thank you for sharing those beautiful photos. Welcome to the forum, we look forward to hearing about Pip’s romance.

Welcome to the forum :wave: your bunnies are all gorgeous, please feel free to post as many as you like, we love looking at bunnies on here :D

Back