• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aldi Special Pet buys

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Got some really lovely beds (aka toilets), tunnels, mats. I really want to treat Mouse

PS Not sure if this should go in general, please move if so

Got some really lovely beds (aka toilets), tunnels, mats. I really want to treat Mouse

PS Not sure if this should go in general, please move if so
Oooo are you going to get any? Are they cat tunnels made of fabric?

I just post everything in rabbit chat hehehe

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I'm trying not to look. :oops::lol: Freddie (cat) outgrew his cat tunnel so I got him a kids one from Ikea. :lol::lol:

Home Bargains have some fabric cat tunnels for £2.99; they're quite long and stood up to 6kg of cat jumping on it for quite a while but you do need to check regularly that the wires aren't poking their way through the fabric.

I'm trying not to look. :oops::lol: Freddie (cat) outgrew his cat tunnel so I got him a kids one from Ikea. :lol::lol:

Home Bargains have some fabric cat tunnels for £2.99; they're quite long and stood up to 6kg of cat jumping on it for quite a while but you do need to check regularly that the wires aren't poking their way through the fabric.
Bum, I need to go to Home Bargains for something else, I might have to splash out!

Gutted Mouseys waterproof mattress sold out online :(
Oh no :( can you get one in store? I think you can preorder online before things go on sale normally?

I'm going on Sunday hopefully because there was something I wanted that's on Sunday (I can't believe I've actually forgotten what is it... I have it tabbed on my mac tho so I will no before I go looking [emoji38]) which is it that you wanted? I can have a look if they have any left?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Aww that such a sweet offer Graicee but then you'd be landed with nightmares of posting etc- ita big item too. I'm not giving the buns new stuff ti they are all together & by the time I've bonded them they'll have probably had another 8 pet sales . thanks so much though

Aww that such a sweet offer Graicee but then you'd be landed with nightmares of posting etc- ita big item too. I'm not giving the buns new stuff ti they are all together & by the time I've bonded them they'll have probably had another 8 pet sales . thanks so much though

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] I feel like that with my house I'm like ooo I could get this... Latest was the new amazon echos I think they're called echo 5 or something, and then I said probably no point they'll be on echo 103 by the time the house is done [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Ah sucks it's not an easy one to post!

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back