• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: REHOMED-Stunning young Mini Lop doe needs a loving forever home

sonnet

Alpha Buck

Ruby-beautiful Black otter vm, Mini Lop doe, 8 months old.
Spayed & fully vaccinated.
Stunning, cheeky, lively, confident & full of spirit. Friendly, loves attention & nose rubs.
Prefers all 4 paws on the ground rather than keep being picked up-hops onto your lap for treats & loves her kisses.

Would make a great house rabbit! Think she’d be happy as a lone rabbit if she got plenty of attention; however she may pair well with a suitable, submissive male (as she seems to want to be the dominant rabbit). Please note that if she doesn’t bond, that you are still responsible for agreeing to keep her & will therefore agree to fully provide for her needs accordingly (her living accommodation etc) as I’m looking for a forever home for her & don’t want her to keep being moved from home to home.

Experienced 5* home only please. A very sad & reluctant rehoming due to no fault of her own.

Any questions, please ask.

Extra Photos & Video are available.

Location: North-West Norfolk. **Note-Although I’m not keen on her having a major journey (say over 2hrs) I would seriously consider it for the perfect home. I’m willing to help with travel if a reasonable distance away or even part-way travel if further afield.**

Last edited:
***STILL LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME***

My beautiful, affectionate girl is still looking for a new home. Please note that although she is located in North-West Norfolk,
I am willing to help with travel if you are a reasonable distance away or even part-way travel if further afield, for the right home. This is heartbreaking for me to do but sadly with my circumstances & my poor health realistically I’m just unable to give her the full attention she deserves.

She's gorgeous. I hope someone falls in love with her very soon. Thinking of you - I can appreciate this must be really hard for you

She's gorgeous. I hope someone falls in love with her very soon. Thinking of you - I can appreciate this must be really hard for you

Thank you, it’s so hard but I just want her to go somewhere I know she will be happy & safe so that I can get much needed peace of mind x

Back