• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A rainbow!

Graciee

Staff member
Not a great picture but how cool!
a8009d68011a9ba68971c17294c752af.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

I love your modesty. "Not a great picture". Nah. You've captured in the infra red spectrum, the UV at the other end, and also captured the glorious greenery with the trees.
Time you gave up the day job Graciee. I just love your photos.:love:

I love your modesty. "Not a great picture". Nah. You've captured in the infra red spectrum, the UV at the other end, and also captured the glorious greenery with the trees.
Time you gave up the day job Graciee. I just love your photos.:love:
Thank you Craig - You're always so nice about pictures I take :)

Reason I said it's not great is its only taken on my phone. It started pouring and I ran into the greenhouse to take cover, then the sun came out, and rainbows are everything, so I ran out, saw it, wanted to get my camera.. But to say I'm caked in mud would be a huge understatement.. So there was no way I could make it through the house and into my bedroom to get it [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] so I settled with my phone. Wish I'd had my camera though! Was such an awesome rainbow :D

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back