• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Jellybean with Ham & Bea - Update

What a wonderful update, Beapig :love:

It just proves once again that bonding guidelines are just that and knowing your rabbits and going with gut instincts are sometimes the key to success :) I'm sure that Jellybean will enjoy her new life with her friends and your lovely garden.

I hope it all continues to go well.

I do like an unconventional bond . Delighted you're happy with things so far & that Jelly has found her big girl pants.

I popped Rudey down in the kitchen a while back & absentmindedly pottered outside, wandered in to the lounge to find fur on the floor & hanging off both boy bunnies flanks & 2 very innocent faces. I'd forgotten the divide hadn't been opened up for Rudeys exercise time. Its quite a relief to find they've coped isn't it.

I look forward to future updates

Well done to you Beapig and your perseverance is paying off. We all find a formula that works for us and our rabbits and you seem to have found one that works for you.
Hope to see some photos of the beautiful buns soon. xx

Back