• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could Dara Have Some Vibes Please

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She is currently fighting a nasty RTI and yesterday she also had another seizure. She is on lots of treatment and is being very brave. She tolerates all the hands on care she needs and she still actually 'asks' to be picked up. Thankfully at the moment Dara is bright within herself and she is eating really well. Something tells me that Dara may be an extra special Bunny.............

MvtBjow.jpg

NPNrdJA.jpg

A tiny Bunny who has stolen a huge part of my heart :love:

Many get well vibes from me to this special wee bub. I'd love to see a video of her asking to be picked up if you can get one and would like to share it, Jane. :) Currently the only pet I have who begs for carrying is Jenna. (Good thing too, if Ebon did it at her current weight I'd be nursing a hernia! :shock: )

Thanks again everyone. Dara really is such a sweetie :love: I feel so privileged that she seems to trust me implicitly, despite the fact I am having to give her lots of nasty meds. She does enjoy the nebulising though, I think she understands that it is helping her.

Today she had to have her little hind feet washed as the fur on them was very wee stained. I have never known a Bunny just let me get on with the job and then give me a kissy lick once it was all completed :love:

Once John Joe has had his visit to the plum fairy and a suitable time elapses to render him infertile I really hope that he will bond with Dara. They are living next door to each other at the moment. JJ is not going to be a big Mini Rex, his Mum was VERY small and his Dad was not much bigger. So hopefully that will help.

Today she had to have her little hind feet washed as the fur on them was very wee stained. I have never known a Bunny just let me get on with the job and then give me a kissy lick once it was all completed :love:.
I couldn't imagine doing something like that with either of mine! Even Charlie was more tolerant of handling than Lopsy :S She's such a special little girl :)

Thanks again everyone. Dara really is such a sweetie :love: I feel so privileged that she seems to trust me implicitly, despite the fact I am having to give her lots of nasty meds. She does enjoy the nebulising though, I think she understands that it is helping her.

Today she had to have her little hind feet washed as the fur on them was very wee stained. I have never known a Bunny just let me get on with the job and then give me a kissy lick once it was all completed :love:

Once John Joe has had his visit to the plum fairy and a suitable time elapses to render him infertile I really hope that he will bond with Dara. They are living next door to each other at the moment. JJ is not going to be a big Mini Rex, his Mum was VERY small and his Dad was not much bigger. So hopefully that will help.
Sometimes I think they just know when you're trying to help, Teddy is very laid back with all of my poking and prodding. Wishing Dara all the best for a speedy recovery and hopefully a husbun!

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Back