• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RAW - fun and games U/D prize sneaky peeks

So much stuff! Companies have been very generous. I can't wait to play. Is it a good enough reason to do a sicky this weekend ? Boobly says it is, she wants me here & attentive

:lol::lol: We'll be posting something up every day throughout the week. I'll probably post the first couple quite early Saturday morning as I have an early start so you can decide then how 'well' you feel...... ;):lol:

Just updating the sneaky peeks - we also have a box of goodies from Happy Bunny Club. :)

Just updating the sneaky peeks - we also have a box of goodies from Happy Bunny Club. :)

Sadly, despite agreeing to donate a prize, Happy Bunny Club won’t reply to any of my messages so I can only assume they are no longer willing to donate a prize after all. Very disappointing, so I will personally send a prize to the winner of the competition concerned.

Sadly, despite agreeing to donate a prize, Happy Bunny Club won’t reply to any of my messages so I can only assume they are no longer willing to donate a prize after all. Very disappointing, so I will personally send a prize to the winner of the competition concerned.

I’ve now received a reply from Happy Bunny club who say they believe the box was dispatched but they will look into it and get back to me.

I’ve received another mail from Happy Bunny Club to say
Just letting you know we are sending out a new box first thing tomorrow morning
so hopefully Chase and Minilop1 should receive their prize soon!

Back