• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RAW - fun and games U/D prize sneaky peeks

Aoife wants to make sure that there will be A LOT of edible prizes. She says she is starving and really needs 'bulking' up. It takes a lot of calories to maintain her 5kg physique........... :roll: :lol:

Chase says the same any winning things to eat 😂

There will be quite a few foodie prizes for those greedy bunnies out there. Twig and Nibble are giving us an amazing-looking box of spring forage, for example. [emoji7]

Susan, I'm sure you will be able to take part in a lot of our plans with just the one hand. [emoji6][emoji16]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] We can't be held responsible for Dennis's bad behaviour. Would another sneaky peek help?

Ok, well we have more goodies for the rabbits including some forage and natural treats from Just4rabbits. Burgess are also giving away some indoor rabbit food, hay and treats.

And, because it isn't ALL about the bunnies, there'll also be a crochet rabbit up for grabs. ;)

Still a few more to announce though, so stay tuned Dennis..... ;):lol:

Ok, well we have more goodies for the rabbits including some forage and natural treats from Just4rabbits. Burgess are also giving away some indoor rabbit food, hay and treats.

And, because it isn't ALL about the bunnies, there'll also be a crochet rabbit up for grabs. ;)

Still a few more to announce though, so stay tuned Dennis..... ;):lol:

Fantastic ! :D

I hope the suspense hasn't killed you all already! [emoji23][emoji23] Just two days until the fun begins!

To keep you going until then we also have to give away a custom set of goodies from Bayos Bunting Balls on Facebook and some yummy plant-based treats from Bunny Bites.

Get those cameras at the ready too as we'll be wanting lots of bunny photos too! ;)

Last edited:
You should see me behind the scenes, hysteria is probably a better word. :oops::lol::lol: I'm supposed to be clearing out my kitchen as it's all being ripped out next week (yes, timing couldn't be any better!)

Back