Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Bladder flushing..

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Thatís a shame you just got back! Iím glad you managed some retail therapy though I hope the traffic isnít too bad.
    I know! If I'd have known I'd have just gone and got her Mark's not there apparently though, Richard did the tests and said she can go home? Idk who Richard is honestly other than another vet.. But they've got everything they need apparently so should be okay

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Itís typical isnít it! Ah well, I think itís good that you will have her back home at least.

Wise Old Thumper

It's good that she can come home, but not so good that you have to navigate the Dartford Crossing. At least it's not a Friday! It will be interesting to see what tests they've kicked off.

Drive carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    I know! If I'd have known I'd have just gone and got her Mark's not there apparently though, Richard did the tests and said she can go home? Idk who Richard is honestly other than another vet.. But they've got everything they need apparently so should be okay

http://trinityvetcentre.com/news/staff/richard-mccort

Hope Clem' wont be too upset from her stressful day and that the test results eventually shed some light on what is going on for her.

As for driving in London..............................*gulp*........ ........ just the thought of it gives me heart palpitations !!

Links to information about various health problems that can affect Rabbits :
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems
    NB- If you think your Rabbit is unwell it is essential to seek immediate veterinary attention.

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund- a fantastic source of information about Rabbits

https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Got her, on way home now, tbh Idk if it was a waste of time, they did xrays and bloods.. £375 later.. The only thing these bloods are checking for (compared to last lot a few weeks back) is ec AFAIK - something about it effecting the bladder... From what I saw online (years ago) 80% of buns have it anyway so idek how useful finding that out is xray showed not a lot of sludge... Apparently.. And the receptionist didn't like me asking whether to carry on with the diuretic or not.. She checked and the vet said no, they never use diuretics for bladder sludge... She also said getting her to urinate isn't the problem... So I'm confused... Idk whether to stop them or not now honestly receptionist also said about her weight which is fine but considering we were trying to find out if she has arthritis.. I don't need the judgement

I am a major skeptic though so here's hoping Mark finds something

Clementine was sedated so on poop watch when we get in, apparently her teeth are fine

Wise Old Thumper

Oh I'm sorry. I think I'd be feeling much the same as you. Have you got to go back in a week or so to get the results?

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Oh I'm sorry. I think I'd be feeling much the same as you. Have you got to go back in a week or so to get the results?
    They're gunna call me apparently I often wonder if it's me or others, maybe I'm a huge pain in the backside.. I just asked about the diuretic and she was like why does she need to be on a diuretic? And I was like because she doesn't pee enough...? And to try keep everything moving through the bladder? Then she asked and a vet said they don't use them for bladder sludge issues... But it was like a problem I asked.. I mean they never said to carry on or not.. So I just asked I'm wondering if they're actually helping though considering she doesn't have much sludge in there (according to today's xray)... But she's dripping... Idek - wish I could get some proper answers, would've been nice to talk to a vet about this. Ah well aslong as she's okay we'll carry on with our exercise routine in a day or so and carry on with the wet food

Only just caught up on this. I’m pleased that she’s finally back home and hoping that yiu can get some proper answers soon. Sending lots of vibes x
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Itís awkward if you feel unsure I hope they can come up with some answers to cure the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Glingle View Post
    Only just caught up on this. Iím pleased that sheís finally back home and hoping that yiu can get some proper answers soon. Sending lots of vibes x
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Itís awkward if you feel unsure I hope they can come up with some answers to cure the problem.
    Yea same

She's eating kale from the garden atm and eaten lots of fresh ribwort, and basil so that's good seen her nibble some hay too

What's not helping is my dad yelling at the TV coz footballs on.. Out of nowhere the loudest yells ever so that's fun!