• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Oh, Very Droll' Says Morse............................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
gInNykp.jpg

:lol:

Oh dear. Cue the bumhurt. :lol:

How very dare you try to remove his favorite cologne, Eau De Renard, with this plebeian stuff! Have you no culture, Jane? ;) :lol:

We used to see a lot of foxes up north and they'd scare the poop out of me by screaming in the night but luckily neither of my dogs went hunting their...ahem...calling cards. :roll: Jenna was known for standing her ground against the moose though. :shock:

Why he thinks Fox Poo is so appealing I really do not know !! :mrgreen:

Because it smells and tastes delicious.................... to a dog :lol:

A friend of ours has a springer spaniel puppy. They have problems with her chewing everything, so bought some chew stop spray. Puppy chewed the bottle :lol:

Because it smells and tastes delicious.................... to a dog :lol:

A friend of ours has a springer spaniel puppy. They have problems with her chewing everything, so bought some chew stop spray. Puppy chewed the bottle :lol:

A Springer.......................OMG, tell your friend not to expect a quiet life for the next 10+ years !! :lol:

Back