• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flooring Trouble

I am literally tearing my hear out trying to find flooring for Finn & Myrtles pen.

I use to get Vynal flooring cutoffs pretty cheap, however now this is quite expensive unless you are able to collect it yourself - which I can't. Myrtle is a big chewer and almost eaten to the old one so I need a replacment asap. But everything is so expensive for what i need it for. Myrtle will litrally just chew it, so i don't want tp spend £50 on it.

Finn also has bottom issues so i can't use a rug.

Any suggestions, or know anywhere that delivers Vynal flooring?

I am literally tearing my hear out trying to find flooring for Finn & Myrtles pen.

I use to get Vynal flooring cutoffs pretty cheap, however now this is quite expensive unless you are able to collect it yourself - which I can't. Myrtle is a big chewer and almost eaten to the old one so I need a replacment asap. But everything is so expensive for what i need it for. Myrtle will litrally just chew it, so i don't want tp spend £50 on it.

Finn also has bottom issues so i can't use a rug.

Any suggestions, or know anywhere that delivers Vynal flooring?
dear finn,-there are some issues here--please review this website http://www.bio.miami.edu/hare/poop.html --as far as flooring-you can use old clean,-cardboard,clothing,newspaper,-or amazon,they deliver--sincerely james waller from across the great pond,usa

Back