• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piggies Posing - Sleep Tight Rosie

Oh no, I am so very sorry :cry: What a tragic thing to happen whilst you are so far away :cry:

I am sure that the Boarder is very upset too :cry:

RIP Rosie xx

Thank you everyone, your kind words really do mean a lot.

I feel so sorry for the boarder but she a such a lovely woman and has been so kind to me. She and her daughter have been giving ‘Ugo a lot of fuss and attention which I am so grateful for. I am not sure if this sounds weird but I am so pleased that she passed away in her sleep. I would have felt awful if the boarder had to take her to the vet and make that decision for her.

Thank you everyone, your kind words really do mean a lot.

I feel so sorry for the boarder but she a such a lovely woman and has been so kind to me. She and her daughter have been giving ‘Ugo a lot of fuss and attention which I am so grateful for. I am not sure if this sounds weird but I am so pleased that she passed away in her sleep. I would have felt awful if the boarder had to take her to the vet and make that decision for her.

Passing away in her sleep with Ugo by her side is by far a 'better' ending than having to endure illness and then a PTS. Not 'better' for you of course and it does not lessen your grief. But for Poppy her passing sounds to have been peaceful and stress free xx

Back