• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring fever anybun?

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Dennis has started this morning, the most akward doddery display you ever did see

Sponge can get away from him quite easy though!

Anybun know how long this will go on for?

Here's the stallion himself before work today
2ae5f616c3529ff8463dd9599f121f43.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

No, not unusually: I think Aboleth started in about March but has since calmed back down to the usual amount of not-getting-her-own-way :)

:lol: oh Dennis.

Phillip tried it with Snowy this morning but she was having none of it. For the last month he’s been regularly going after her in the evenings though I think he’s getting the message now [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dennis has started this morning, the most akward doddery display you ever did see

Sponge can get away from him quite easy though!

Anybun know how long this will go on for?

Here's the stallion himself before work today
2ae5f616c3529ff8463dd9599f121f43.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Yep Atticus is being a pain... And Idk how much more of it Clementine will take tbh.. She's top bun.. And she doesn't look impressed.. [emoji38]

Idk how long it normally lasts for tbh, I'm hoping it'll be over soon though.. I'm always wondering what will happen if I can get them all together, Atticus would have 3 females to choose from.. [emoji38]

Yep, ginger Joe is more of a pest than usual. mouse had to take one for the team when Boo was recovering from her dental, she's always got away before then (I often tell her to keep herself nice :lol:)

I like to think of Dennis feeling spring in his step. Kind of puts me in mind of Bobs grandad who used to go on cruises & croon away to the ladies (he was in his early 90s on last one)

Henry has his 'moments' with big unit Lillian - but she got her own back on him the other week by showing him how it feels! Most of the time he just cuddles up and grooms her but he has had the odd episide over the last few weeks.

Yes, and he’s driving us all mad! He’s 11 years old and his pal is also 11 and has a brain tumour, so the last thing she needs is him pestering her! Thankfully he is half her size, easily tires and she is a force to be reckoned with and will beat him up if she gets too cross, but it’s still very annoying!

Any tips for calming spring fever? It’s my first spring with this pair of bonded bunnies and it’s driving me mad. It’s mainly Phillip but sometimes Snowy does it back. One of them has just woken me up thumping in frustration!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back