• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just picked over Ted's moult

Schtoffen

Mama Doe
I try to avoid it because he acts like I've tried to pull his ears off afterwards but he was starting to look like an exploding star. Look at this! I barely made a dent in it and Ted is quivering and furious and I'm covered in fur.
3aca5d299df4c271b1262e1b433c5258.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

You've got enough to knit a whole other bunny there. :lol:

Pip used to get irate when I plucked her. Nevermind using something like a furminator. She hated grooming. I think Fiver was the same way. The only one who seemed to like it was Mimzy and that was only before he got head tilt. Bunnies are sticklers for personal space. :?

That's a whole lot of bun fur ! I usually put it out on the lawn, the birds go mad for it up here, to line their nests :D

A lot smaller now :lol::thumb:
:lol:

We do the same to Lopsy. I always end up with big chunks of grey everywhere, and after a couple of days it looks like half a dozen pigeons have died in the garden! Aboleth doesn't like it at all but doesn't need it as much, but Lopsy doesn't mind so much :)

That looks so satisfying! I love doing that when mine are moulting, they're surprisingly patient with it!

Back