• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone got a new wheel..

Graciee

Staff member
It really is silent too, gunna look for a smaller one for the other ham I think [emoji38]
e453a5b30097a869934322160402a244.jpg
63ad12cb02f3cf1140b04978c706f0bb.jpg
605db73d671c8c3818ec4f67900c3eae.jpg

So cute.

Uraya always seems to drag nuts she needs to deshell into her wheel, then forgets about it and starts running in the wheel with the nut rattling inside. Thanks, ham.

So cute.

Uraya always seems to drag nuts she needs to deshell into her wheel, then forgets about it and starts running in the wheel with the nut rattling inside. Thanks, ham.
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Gus decided last night that pooping on the wheel was the way to go, and his tank is right next to our bed.. You could hear it clattering around as he ran, finally though it escaped and there was peace again [emoji38]

Aw I love Gus. The silent runner is such a great wheel.
Yeaaa he's a sweetie :)

I'm really liking the wheel, so is Gus [emoji38]

They do a 9" version, do you think that'd be okay for a robo? I assume she'd be able to shift it..

Thanks everyone, I'll let Gus know [emoji7][emoji38]

I am thinking of getting the smaller version for my robo, I reakon it would be easy enough for them to move.

I am thinking of getting the smaller version for my robo, I reakon it would be easy enough for them to move.
Yea I'm gunna get the 9" one for mine, I reckon it'll be fine, if not I'll just keep it. They're quite pricey for a hamster wheel [emoji38]

I like the wooden wheels from zoop!us with the cork insert on the running track. The silent runners are pricey but so lovely and quiet.

I like the wooden wheels from zoop!us with the cork insert on the running track. The silent runners are pricey but so lovely and quiet.
Ah I've not seen them!

Yea we had the flying saucers? I think that's their name, before because they're pretty quiet :) but I just thought Gus might like to try an upright wheel, so bought him the 12" one, then he loved it and its completely silent, so we've ordered the 9" for our robo. They both live in our bedroom so silent wheels are needed [emoji38]

Back