• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little gits...

Glingle

Warren Veteran
I let the buns have a run around in the lounge last night. Big mistake. Beans decided to spray wee mid binky on the rug. Great. Thankfully I had some carpet cleaner spray, so I applied it last night ready to hoover up this morning after it had dried overnight. Jobs a goodun.
Got up this morning and decided before I had my shower to give the kitchen/diner a deep clean as well as hoover the rug in the lounge. Full deep clean done, floors hoovered and mopped all bunny areas clean and fresh.
Took the vacuum back upstairs with me as I went for my shower. Had a lovely hot shower and washed and dried my hair. Came back downstairs to discover Pickle and Beans enjoying a wander round the lounge. Eventually hearded them back into the kitchen after pulling out the chair and some boxes to poke them out (gentle poking with a finger obviously). I obviously had pulled the baby gate to, but it mustn’t have clicked locked. Beans has perfected the art of opening it if it’s just pushed to.
Swept up the poos that had appeared in the lounge and stood on a damp bit of rug. Guess who has a stinky rug again! Just as well I love them really..... :lol:

I let the buns have a run around in the lounge last night. Big mistake. Beans decided to spray wee mid binky on the rug. Great. Thankfully I had some carpet cleaner spray, so I applied it last night ready to hoover up this morning after it had dried overnight. Jobs a goodun.
Got up this morning and decided before I had my shower to give the kitchen/diner a deep clean as well as hoover the rug in the lounge. Full deep clean done, floors hoovered and mopped all bunny areas clean and fresh.
Took the vacuum back upstairs with me as I went for my shower. Had a lovely hot shower and washed and dried my hair. Came back downstairs to discover Pickle and Beans enjoying a wander round the lounge. Eventually hearded them back into the kitchen after pulling out the chair and some boxes to poke them out (gentle poking with a finger obviously). I obviously had pulled the baby gate to, but it mustn’t have clicked locked. Beans has perfected the art of opening it if it’s just pushed to.
Swept up the poos that had appeared in the lounge and stood on a damp bit of rug. Guess who has a stinky rug again! Just as well I love them really..... :lol:

Ha ha !! Thankfully JJ is not spraying.......................yet !! I had forgotten what little ****** young entire Bucks can be :lol:

Waiting to hear back from the vets whether they’re happy with their weight. Think I might chase it up this afternoon!

Last edited:
Back