• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse- A Photoshoot of the Fox Poo Connoisseur !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
1gtSqE9.jpg

9YA1hRo.jpg

CuumzkP.jpg

L1jYg5J.jpg

UOlttPF.jpg

onaslEu.jpg

WY3AHtq.jpg

7B13aJQ.jpg

:love::love:

Bobbi has been taking notes, I'm sure. In the last week,she's rolled in two piles of poo and a pair of skiddy undercrackers. :mrgreen: This was while out for a walk, I hasten to add, not in the house....... :lol::lol:

:love::love:

Bobbi has been taking notes, I'm sure. In the last week,she's rolled in two piles of poo and a pair of skiddy undercrackers. :mrgreen: This was while out for a walk, I hasten to add, not in the house....... :lol::lol:

:lol:

Morse is as adorable as ever :love: I hope he doesn’t try to kiss you after he’s been eating fox poo :shock:

I was watching a gorgeous fox in the garden last night,he was digging up and eating the peanuts that the crows had cached around in the grass.The booger does spoil the birds drinking/bathing water by peeing or pooping in it.:roll: I of course wash it out daily.Cheap oven trays filled with water,the birds ,especially the sparrows love bathing in them.

Last edited by a moderator:
A very handsome poo connoisseur :love:

Ebon decided her own leavings were delicious this morning. I can't believe how fast she was, I didn't have a chance to stop her. I despair. :roll:

A very handsome poo connoisseur :love:

Ebon decided her own leavings were delicious this morning. I can't believe how fast she was, I didn't have a chance to stop her. I despair. :roll:

Ebon takes 'Recycling' to an entirely new level......................... !!

Back