• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I’m so tired...

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
...of needing to write tributes to lost bunnies. I have one I need to write from the 23th March and I just can’t face it. And I feel guilty because, despite starting it, I haven’t finished it. I’m so tired of losing my friends. I’m tired having to summon energy and create them the tribute they deserve.

I’m so tired of it. I’m tired of loss.

I’m so sorry:cry: that is so hard:cry: your tributes are always beautiful and I think it’s best not to rush into it if you aren’t ready. Thinking of you xx

((((((Hugs)))))))

I'm so sorry, Sky-O. I wish this part of animal companionship didn't exist. I wish they could remain with us whole and healthy forever. :cry: xxxx

So sorry, don't put pressure on yourself, write if and when you feel like it, doesn't mean you don't care xxx big hugs xxxxxx

I echo fully Mimzmums comments completely. I also find writing tributes hard but I also feel it is what my bridge buns deserve. Sending you hugs. x

Sending hugs. Write the tribute when you’re strong enough. Bunny won’t mind, they’d want you to look after yourself x

Thank you guys :love:

I dreamt about this and them last night and have woken up with overwhelming sadness. I’m the not too distant, all my friends will be gone and I don’t know how to survive that.

Back