Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rabbit not eating / shaky this morning

The girlfriend has checked on him and in typical fashion Bear is completely fine.

As I said, he's weird... A bit like a 14 year old kid being woken up at 5am lol.

Thanks as ever for help and advice.

Wise Old Thumper

I'm so pleased that your girlfriend was able to check on him and that he is now fine

Wise Old Thumper

I'm very pleased that he appears to be ok now. Very strange, though, and I wonder whether a check-up with the vet might be a good thing.
    Are both your rabbits neutered and fully vaccinated?

Yep... Over the past 18 months we've booked him in at the vets maybe 5 times but only had to take him once. Each of the other 4 times have been similar in that he just isn't happy when we wake him up and he needs 30 mins or so to cheer up.

Very weird

Iím so pleased he is ok now. Could it be something thatís spooked him I wonder? My tumble drier canít be used because it makes Fern stop eating!

Really pleased to hear that he's ok now, they love to worry us ! Yes Zoobec has made a good point, maybe something had spooked him, could even be something outside that he's heard !
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Honestly with him it could be anything lol. We've never been able to stroke him, he's incredibly timid... But cute nonetheless!

Wise Old Thumper

Sorry - when you said yes, did you mean they are both neutered and fully vaccinated.

Yes Babsie ☺

I'm pleased to read that Bear is ok. He sounds quite a complex bunny with some quirks. I would also endorce some of the previous advice in that rabbits do and will go downhill very quickly and it is impretitive that their needs over-ride our own because they cannot tell us what is wrong. Quick action with a vet can and does save much heartache at times - especially when it comes to eating so it's important to monitor this.
    Would love to see some photos of the bunnies.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES