• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feedem pet supplies tiny rabbit hutches

Sorry I know this thread is a little old, but I will email them too. If I’ve read this right, one of those hutches is 2ft long :(

They responded and said they were not intending to sell some of the cages for much longer and that if I had a problem I should take it up with the manufacturer!!! They also said they cared deeply about animal welfare and that was a major priority. Yeah right:censored: I looked on their website recently and they were still selling awful tiny cages but some from a different manufacturer. It wouldn't be difficult for them to state that the cages need pens attached which i think is at least what pet planet do but no... Obviously they have lost one very good customer. I'm using the hay experts now who are a bit dearer because of postage mainly but worth it.

Sorry I know this thread is a little old, but I will email them too. If I’ve read this right, one of those hutches is 2ft long :(

I was surprised that I at least got a reply - mention you are concerned with their poor welfare standards - I got the impression they didn't like that! The more the better - I don't know how they sleep at night.

Back