• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Unhappy rabbit?

Alicia

Mama Doe
The rabbits have moved 3 times in the last year, and have gone from indoor to outdoor. They all seem fine but I’m a bit worried about Jelly. She loves being outside, especially when I put her in the run on the grass, she binkies and seems to love it. She’s recently started digging in her run (attached to her hutch on old grass) I know rabbits dig so I’m not massively concerned and she’ll be moving onto concrete soon with a separate run on grass. I put her in her run on the new grass today and normally she eats and runs around but she keeps checking all the corners and pushing on the roof it’s like she wants to get out

Is that normal and ok then? I’m going to give her some more space, get her a digging box and some levels that she can explore to hopefully keep her busy. I wonder if she’s bored

I think the one thing they spend most time doing is eating hay, then eating pellets, or grazing on grass if you have any. Lounging around is another of their past-times. Are you thinking of getting a friend?

She lives with 2 other rabbits she just always seems to be up to mischief recently but maybe that’s just her personality. As long as she’s happy that’s all that matters. They’re moving again (and for the last time) next week and they’ll have a shed so more space, I think she’ll like that

Back