• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best place to buy a shed

k1984

Mama Doe
Hi, where’s the current best place to get a 6ftx4ft shed at the moment? Looking for cost effectiveness and quality (will be looking to last around 3 years until we move, so wouldn’t be taking it with us). Thanks

Screwfix do a 6x4 for around £220, it's of decent quality too! You can buy some really cheap ones from online catalogues like very and there not bad quality, I think as long as they have a good strong flat Base to sit on any one should last you 3 years easy :)

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I've just ordered one from sheds direct.
It arrives on Thursday so I'll let you know about quality etc.

I spent ages looking around for a good quality one as my girls are going from indoors to outdoors so I wanted good quality without spending a fortune, also wanted specific roof style etc.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I've just ordered one from sheds direct.
It arrives on Thursday so I'll let you know about quality etc.

I spent ages looking around for a good quality one as my girls are going from indoors to outdoors so I wanted good quality without spending a fortune, also wanted specific roof style etc.

It's arrived. Within time frame they said, good quality wood and good construction. I just need to put it together but going to paint first.
Delivery guy was nice and helpful etc.

I was worried as company I've never heard of etc but so far the service has been great.

From my experience (bad!) the quality of the base is almost more important than the shed.

Back