• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello new member

Hopesmum

New Kit
Hello everyone
I'm a new member here, but not new to bunnies, but I am learning all the time.:wave:
I'm going to be getting a mini lop called Hope in just over three weeks time! :love:
I have four previous bunnies from childhood to adulthood. My last bunny was over 11 yrs ago. In that time I got a beautiful little dog called Elmo who very sadly passed away on March 22nd. I am devestated and heartbroken and still grieving but have a need to be a pet owner . I have health problems so getting a puppy wasn't an option so I decided another Bunny would fit the bill.
I have Hopes cage all set up and I'm very excited to get her home. She has come from a very nice breeder that I visited a chose Hope. She is pure black and is beautiful.
Anyway that's me. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the Forum. I am so sorry to hear you lost your beloved dog :cry: We look forward to hearing how your new bunny is settling in.

Thankyou Tonibun for the lovely welcome. I shall keep you updated on Hope's progress.
She is expected to weigh about 4 pounds when fully grown. She will only be about 2 pounds when we bring ghee home. I have a lovely new pink carrier to take her home in. X

Hello, and welcome to the forum:wave: I’m so sorry you lost Elmo :cry:
Good luck with Hope :love:

Welcome to the forum :wave: so sorry to hear that you lost your little dog, Elmo. We shall look forward to hearing all about your new bunny, and hopefully you will be able to post some photos :D

A very warm and happy welcome to this forum Hopesmum. I hope that you enjoy following the posts and contribute plenty of your own - including photos of your new rabbit when she arrives.
I am sorry you lost Elmo recently.
We are all hear to help and share so I hope that you enjoy the threads and feel free to contact us if we can help you along the way. :wave:

Welcome to the forum. I’m sorry that you lost your beloved dog, but looking forward to hearing all about Hope and seeing photos of her.

Back