• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when will my husband return from war...........

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
he was staring out the window like this for 30 minutes.. :shock:
33YrfP3.jpg

all I can think of is that silly joke with pets staring out the window and people putting "when will my husband return from war :lol:

and then I finally found out why the box with the chinchilla sand in keeps getting pushed off :lol:
Zsgkvre.jpg

look at how his front foot is placed!! it looks so odd

he was staring out the window like this for 30 minutes.. :shock:
33YrfP3.jpg

all I can think of is that silly joke with pets staring out the window and people putting "when will my husband return from war [emoji38]

and then I finally found out why the box with the chinchilla sand in keeps getting pushed off [emoji38]
Zsgkvre.jpg

look at how his front foot is placed!! it looks so odd
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Gus has 'Nam flashbacks all the time [emoji38]

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Gus has 'Nam flashbacks all the time [emoji38]

oh yea K keeps calling him "little ;nam veteran" or similar :lol: he constantly looks like he's in a state of PTSD, and he's been living the life! the most hardship he's had is when he lost his balls! he's had the life of luxury and love from the beginning, it should be Luna who's having the 'nam flashbacks :lol:

oh yea K keeps calling him "little ;nam veteran" or similar [emoji38] he constantly looks like he's in a state of PTSD, and he's been living the life! the most hardship he's had is when he lost his balls! he's had the life of luxury and love from the beginning, it should be Luna who's having the 'nam flashbacks [emoji38]

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

It's funny isn't it, the white buns are so easy going, only a few quirks.. But they weren't in great condition when they arrived nor were they really tame... Atticus and Clementine haven't had it easy.. But I've had them since 12 weeks, they've been through a lot medical wise.. But they really only have had the best [emoji38] but they're very easily upset and offended, and Atticus looks at me sometimes and I swear it's just complete disappointment and disapproval [emoji38][emoji38] then you give him a treat though and it's okay again for about a minute [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

That second photo looks like a statue or something! Lovely pictures :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hehe...or...

Loobers waiting for the takeaway driver!
a332a9297e2bf11937a204d91609c6d7.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
[emoji38][emoji38]

My boyfriend does this [emoji38] it's either for food or pc parts.. He gets so excited he hovers near the window [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Back