• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Runaround

bizziel

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone
I'm sure there's been a thread about this already but I wondered if anyone has any experience of runaround runs? Specifically do they prevent rabbits from tunneling out?

I'm thinking about getting a set up but they are very expensive, are they worth the money?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I had a couple of the black pipes to connect from the shed through one of the mesh tunnels to a pen (not runaround) on the lawn. The tunnel has an anti dig bar around the sides, as do the pens I believe. However, if you were really worried, or know your buns are diggers, you could put mesh down under the turf. Sorry I can't post photos, but I was pleased with runaround and found it to be well made, and did the job of getting bunnies safely from the shed to the lawn. Hope that's a bit of help, I'm sure others will be along to share their experience.

Oh dear. Maybe I'll try the mesh under the grass idea. Thank you both [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back