• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jelly on a Bed

Beapig

Mama Doe
Since Jellybean got roughed up by Beatrice during bonding, we've let her stay in our bedroom instead of her old room. I always felt bad for her being on her own, as she is always craving human attention.

Well, it's been a couple of days, and I just came into the room to find her asleep on the bed for the first time. My heart obviously melted :love: I really like having her in here, despite the hay everywhere haha.

We do plan to try bonding them again in a few weeks, but for now, everyone is happy.

20190413_192724 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

That is so sweet and shows that Jelly has placed her trust in you very much. Enjoy those special moments. :love:

She's queen of the bed!

My Bertie lives in my room, and likes to rearrange his hat in what HE considers the best way - everywhere!

My late bunny, Spenser Milton, considered the room HIS and generally considered it a major condescension on his part to share it with me.

Back