• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor rabbit set up

Zigzag

Alpha Buck
Hello!

Our rabbits live in the front room mainly, and I often wonder whether they get bored. They have lots of hay, and hidey holes. I just wanted to know whether people move things around in their rabbits home/ room so they don’t get bored?

Odd question, I know!

Thanks

Hello!

Our rabbits live in the front room mainly, and I often wonder whether they get bored. They have lots of hay, and hidey holes. I just wanted to know whether people move things around in their rabbits home/ room so they don’t get bored?

Odd question, I know!

Thanks

My indoor Rabbits always seem to appreciate a rearrangement of their enclosure and the addition of something new to investigate. Even an empty cereal box (with maybe one or two flakes of cereal in it........) can prove to be fascinating x

Hello!

Odd question, I know!

Thanks
Yea we move stuff around, give them new things, hide treats in things and just generally give them stuff to destroy [emoji38] with space and things to do I think they're okay :D x

Thank you both, I haven’t been as good at this over the past few weeks, due to various stressful events, but changed things up at the weekend! :D

Back