• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Everyone

Love_Bunny

New Kit
I am a new bunny mom looking to learn as much as I can and make friends in the process. My bun is a 2 1/2 month old Lionhead (possible lop mix) named Marinette. She is my ESA and I am so glad she came into my life. I got her when my co-worker's rabbit had a surprise litter. When I am home she is free to roam. When I am at work or asleep she spends her time in her pen. We just started clicker training, which I think is going well but we are only a couple days in. She loves to binky and flop all over the house, her favorite snack is old fashion oats. I plan to start introducing veggies next week. I have done so much research the last couple months, even before she came home, and I still feel like I am learning new things every day. I welcome and look forward to any and all advice that anyone has to share with me.

I am a new bunny mom looking to learn as much as I can and make friends in the process. My bun is a 2 1/2 month old Lionhead (possible lop mix) named Marinette. She is my ESA and I am so glad she came into my life. I got her when my co-worker's rabbit had a surprise litter. When I am home she is free to roam. When I am at work or asleep she spends her time in her pen. We just started clicker training, which I think is going well but we are only a couple days in. She loves to binky and flop all over the house, her favorite snack is old fashion oats. I plan to start introducing veggies next week. I have done so much research the last couple months, even before she came home, and I still feel like I am learning new things every day. I welcome and look forward to any and all advice that anyone has to share with me.

Hi and welcome :D we're gunna need some pictures, she sounds adorable [emoji7]

Hi and welcome :wave: we would love to see photos of your bunny, sounds as though she's settled herself right in :)

I am trying to figure out how to add pictures...
On the website, if you upload on imgur, then right click on the picture once it's uploaded, and select "copy link address" then on the forum near the text size in the reply box there's a little picture button, click that, a box will appear, paste into that box, click okay, it'll put the image tags around the link so it can display your image, and once you click post it'll appear.

On Tapatalk there's a plus when you reply and you can add directly from you phone or tablet :)

I fell dumb you spelled it out for me and I still cant figure it out. Where do I upload it and what is tapatalk?

I fell dumb you spelled it out for me and I still cant figure it out. Where do I upload it and what is tapatalk?
That's okay :)

Imgur - if you Google it you'll find it it's a different website :) it's for hosting images on.

Tapatalk is an app for on your phone or tablet which you can use to access the forum.

I just wasn't sure how you was using it was why I mentioned both ways :)

Sounds like your using the forum via a Web browser, so your best bet is to upload your image to imgur.com you'll need to make an account, it's quick. If you upload your picture and copy the url and post it here I can put your image up if you'd like :)

Thank you so much! I am using my laptop and I stumbled on this forum wail I was doing research. I will check out the app to :)

T66hFAw.jpg

uLyxGdz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I did it I cant see the pics but maybe you can? I downloaded the app and found the forum but it wont let me log in. It said network error try again later. So we shall see what happens. She is adorable I will show her off as soon as I figure it out lol

Back