• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey hooman....get me food.

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Although I've yet to get photos (or video) evidence of this, Lillian has just learned how to get food even quicker.
For a while now, when she's in the living room, she has taken a particular liking to one of the wifes work folders and it's taken quite a battering whenever she wants food. The silence is broken by the deliberate shredding of what's left of the card. Having got hooman attention, Lillian then stops and eagerly awaits whatever noms is coming. Obviously this is causing enormous grief with the O/H and she decided to introduce a waiters bell to the equation. I scoffed at the idea of course, because, like, Lillian isn't going to ring a bell for food, is she. I mean, whose going to do that?
So, this morning, I'm sitting eating breakfast when I hear 'Ting' and sure enough, sitting next to the bell is Lillian, looking guilty. I went to get some food and she dug straight in. Hmmmm? Maybe this was a fluke, a one off.
10 minutes ago, after a hard day outside eating grass and whatever plants were in our garden, Lillian was plonked under the table, having what I thought was a nap. I'm sitting, watching some rubbish on tv and then......'ting' ....she's at it again. Sitting next to the bell waiting eagerly for food.
I've not sussed out how she is hitting the bell - it's certainly delicate and very deliberate. She's worked out that by using the bell, she gets food.
As if I didn't have enough to do in my day. I've now got a bunny chosing to actively use a device to signal for food.
I'm gonna have to get my video camera on this and capture this because I'm sure there's a few of you reading this thinking "yeah, he's been at the alcohol again".
I'll get this - I'm gonna make it my mission in the next few weeks to get footage of this and post it.

Although I've yet to get photos (or video) evidence of this, Lillian has just learned how to get food even quicker.
For a while now, when she's in the living room, she has taken a particular liking to one of the wifes work folders and it's taken quite a battering whenever she wants food. The silence is broken by the deliberate shredding of what's left of the card. Having got hooman attention, Lillian then stops and eagerly awaits whatever noms is coming. Obviously this is causing enormous grief with the O/H and she decided to introduce a waiters bell to the equation. I scoffed at the idea of course, because, like, Lillian isn't going to ring a bell for food, is she. I mean, whose going to do that?
So, this morning, I'm sitting eating breakfast when I hear 'Ting' and sure enough, sitting next to the bell is Lillian, looking guilty. I went to get some food and she dug straight in. Hmmmm? Maybe this was a fluke, a one off.
10 minutes ago, after a hard day outside eating grass and whatever plants were in our garden, Lillian was plonked under the table, having what I thought was a nap. I'm sitting, watching some rubbish on tv and then......'ting' ....she's at it again. Sitting next to the bell waiting eagerly for food.
I've not sussed out how she is hitting the bell - it's certainly delicate and very deliberate. She's worked out that by using the bell, she gets food.
As if I didn't have enough to do in my day. I've now got a bunny chosing to actively use a device to signal for food.
I'm gonna have to get my video camera on this and capture this because I'm sure there's a few of you reading this thinking "yeah, he's been at the alcohol again".
I'll get this - I'm gonna make it my mission in the next few weeks to get footage of this and post it.
Ohhh this I have to see! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

That's hilarious [emoji38]

You know Atticus is the only one of mine who I think would be capable of that [emoji38] may have to try it and see, he has his own ways of begging [emoji38]

Instead of Pavlov's Dogs, this is clearly a case of "Lillian's Hoomans". Good job training them, Lillian. ;) :)

This has actually made my day :lol: :lol:

Can’t wait for the videos!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I thought it would amuse everybun. I tell you, she'd better be using her nose to ding the bell cause if she's using her paw then I really don't think I could believe it. 😆

Yeah, I thought it would amuse everybun. I tell you, she'd better be using her nose to ding the bell cause if she's using her paw then I really don't think I could believe it. [emoji38]
Ohhhh please let it be the paw [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

This is brilliant ! Yes let it be the paw :lol: all of our buns are going to want one now ! :lol:

hey hooman...feed me..i,m hungry

dear craig 1965,-i had to read this twice because I cannot quite laughing,-so I printed it out.--I use a motion sensor,which sends a frequency to a remote-receiver-check your local hardware store$20.?--this has got to have a great outcome..--sincerely james waller from across the great pond kent,wa.st.usa:wave::love:

Evidence or it isn't happening :lol: ;P Aboleth might be able to do this sort of thing on good days, but Lopsy would never get it :lol:

Clever bunny, it sounds like she's done a brilliant job of training you to deliver treats on command! I'd love to see this. [emoji23][emoji23]

Evidence or it isn't happening :lol: ;P Aboleth might be able to do this sort of thing on good days, but Lopsy would never get it :lol:

Yup - I totally agree. There's been nothing so far today - she's not playing ball. But I will get it.

Back