• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

WillKitch

New Kit
Hi all.
Just wanted to introduce my self. I'm Will and I have two boy rabbits, both under a year.
I had bunnies as a child, but these are the first ones for my family. The kids love them.

I have some questions about bonding and keeping cats away so hopefully this forum can help with that.

Thanks!

Hi all.
Just wanted to introduce my self. I'm Will and I have two boy rabbits, both under a year.
I had bunnies as a child, but these are the first ones for my family. The kids love them.

I have some questions about bonding and keeping cats away so hopefully this forum can help with that.

Thanks!
Hi Will, welcome to the forum :D

Hello Will and a very warm welcome to the forum. Please feel free to add input and post your questions to the forum. I am sure that the weath of expertese here will assist you in answering your questions. And looking forward to photos - we love photos - the cuter the better.

Back