• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Billie & Bea's New Home- Pic Overload ! U/D Post 20 !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
VqONYM3.jpg

NgpgZEL.jpg

QPCL8cJ.jpg

ZnlsVwx.jpg

YKNyRKi.jpg

L1m1Bvx.jpg

Cp1MJ9q.jpg

Nj36Ahq.jpg

KQR0iET.jpg

VqONYM3.jpg

YiW2PCB.jpg

SyHt43p.jpg

CcIwvN5.jpg

8iH7rRd.jpg

aBfyxhe.jpg

RCcPAbk.jpg

Last edited:
If I were to come back as an hamster in the next life, could you adopt me as I'd love to live in that fabulous little setup?!

Hopefully that's enough space for the really nippy one XD Fantastic, I bet you have really well fixed skirting boards :D No way we could do that in our house as some are a bit loose!

It's enormous. Wow. Where did you get the lovely little house from? So sweet. I like the way you can keep two of them together - I always thought my Syrian must be lonely - but when I tried to keep two together they wanted to kill each other, so I guess they really are solitary beings.

They have their own little world with all the things hammies enjoy - hammy heaven :love:

Fab set up.Syrians are highly territorial and must be kept alone.They can kill each other .They need lots of stimulation and playtime.When I had them I used to let them run free in my hallway.It's a long hall,no furniture in it and I closed all the doors.

That is amazing Jane. Lucky hammies!

I hope no humans (ie. you) were harmed during the construction? [emoji23][emoji23]

Fab set up.Syrians are highly territorial and must be kept alone.They can kill each other .They need lots of stimulation and playtime.When I had them I used to let them run free in my hallway.It's a long hall,no furniture in it and I closed all the doors.

They are not Syrians, they are Russian Dwarfs who need companionship :)

That is amazing Jane. Lucky hammies!

I hope no humans (ie. you) were harmed during the construction? [emoji23][emoji23]

I may have had a couple of hammer mishaps !! :lol: I may also have expressed my feelings about said incidents with rather colorful language :oops:

Oh wait, you wont give me an Infraction will you........................... :shock:

I think the bad language was justified under the circumstances. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Freddie savaged my finger this morning and my halo might have slipped a little as the air turned rather blue here too! [emoji23][emoji23]

I think the bad language was justified under the circumstances. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Freddie savaged my finger this morning and my halo might have slipped a little as the air turned rather blue here too! [emoji23][emoji23]

Freddie, you naughty boy !!! Hope your finger is not too painful. One of my Vets got mauled by a Foster Cat who refused to let her get out of bed :shock: She ended up in A+E with a really nasty bite and had to take 2 days off work. I am wondering if the Foster Cat may actually have been a Siberian Tiger..................... x

It was my own fault to be fair! [emoji23] Freddie loves valerian so I was trying to sprinkle some in a box for him. In hindsight, doing that right in front of him wasn't the best idea. [emoji23] He was trying to wrestle the pot off me & I was trying not to drop it because the stuff stinks. My finger hurts like hell but it's just superficial luckily, cat bites and scratches can be nasty, I know.

Ouch :shock: naughty Freddie! I think bad language can be excused from both of you under the circumstances! Hope your injuries heal up quickly :thumb:

Back