• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey RU.....

Nikki26

Mama Doe
9IQsTQ2.jpg

BOO!!!!! :shock:

QFcql82.jpg

Did we make you jump??

Awww. The face of the little one in the middle made my heart melt. Cute bunnies!

From left to right we have Maddie, Ted and Ned. Ted is definitely a character and is well supported by the other two!!

They were waiting for their treats. Not all of the photos came out quite so well!!
WcxxY1B.jpg

From left to right we have Maddie, Ted and Ned. Ted is definitely a character and is well supported by the other two!!

They were waiting for their treats. Not all of the photos came out quite so well!!
WcxxY1B.jpg
I love them all [emoji7][emoji7] Ted's do tho... It's amazing [emoji7]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

He is a character, even when he growls at me!! There will never be a picture of the three of them where he’s not in the middle!

How much for Ted please? I have converted to lionheadism - I just love them so much

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

How much for Ted please? I have converted to lionheadism - I just love them so much

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Well I open for negotiation but he is very norty! Doesn’t take instructions very well and believes he’s a dog as he can (and will) growl!!

But...he can wave!

KFxzzvx.jpg

Well I open for negotiation but he is very norty! Doesn’t take instructions very well and believes he’s a dog as he can (and will) growl!!

But...he can wave!

KFxzzvx.jpg
I likes em' growly! Gorgeous Ted

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back