• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Ben

William

Wise Old Thumper
My 10 year old bunny Ben died last week, I'm devastated :cry:

I knew this was likely to be his last year but I still didn't expect it to be so soon. I don't really know what happened. He was still so vibrant, no known health problems (he last had a tummy problem last year in March), loving his treats and food everyday and playing with a new toy I got him.

You wouldn't have thought he was over 10. I think his birthday was in February, and we would've been celebrating his 10th gotcha day on April 28th :(

At least I was there with him in his last hours.

Sweet dreams Ben. I'm so sorry you lost him & I know its a shock when unexpected. It sounds liked he enjoyed life right up to the very end xx

Oh William, I'm so very sorry to read this.:cry:
Thinking of you at this very sad time. Sending comforting hugs for you. (((((((((William))))))))))

Binky free, Ben. xxxx

So sorry to hear that you have lost Ben. He sounded a happy and much loved bunny, and to have you there at the end must have been a real comfort to him. Binky free Ben xxx

I'm sorry you lost Ben. He was clearly a very loved bunny who enjoyed life and lived it to the full with you. Binkey free sweet Ben. xx

I am so very sad and sorry to hear this. I know how very hard it is to lose a very much loved bunny that you have had for a long time. Run free over the bridge, Ben. :(:(:(

Back