• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of princess p

willowflower27

Mama Doe
Priscilla still continues to do well considering the state if her pelvis and her ongoing hock issues I just love her so much I plan to enjoy everyday I have with her (although it breaks my heart I'm her third home and I might not have her long but hey how longs a peice of string?) She's super happy and just gets on with things I hope to be more like her I've included a photo of her hock I think it's looking pretty good at moment I'm using manuka honey and a booty at night
2353fffb9995bc4ad9a7d96d0f62b009.jpg
36f34c457198a79242e3e4fef0019b23.jpg
bbccf36927990e125f5aabbb264a2c2e.jpg
dccf6a2bd85fa24ceaf5b1632a72f727.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Oh bless her :love:

Her hock is not too bad at all, you are doing a great job with managing it xx
Thank you it's miles better than it was I've been using the bandage technique you recommend and can't believe how much it's improved no bleeding at all now and she's definitely becoming more mobile binkying all over the place although she needs to work on her landings sometimes, x

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thank you it's miles better than it was I've been using the bandage technique you recommend and can't believe how much it's improved no bleeding at all now and she's definitely becoming more mobile binkying all over the place although she needs to work on her landings sometimes, x
:lol: Don't worry, so does Lopsy and he has all his feet! It's great to see her so well, and no surprise she's prone to a sore hock given all her back end weight is on just one :)

Sounds and looks like everything is going well. Enjoy every day with her and I bet she's enjoying your company too. x

Back