• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soul Mate Saturday - For my Wonderful Rabbit the Late 'Inspector Morse'

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I used to run a 'Morsey Monday' photo thread where I posted a picture of my 'Soul Rabbit' Inspector Morse every Monday. I feel a real need to do something similar and so here is 'Soul Mate Saturday'. No-one needs to respond on the thread, but I hope some of you will enjoy seeing photos of Inspector Morse again. Although of course many of the photos will have been seen before. I guess I just need to feel I am going through an album of wonderful memories and sharing them with those of you who care.

wpbPSn9.jpg

gdgP1NN.jpg

xx

It s a great honour to have a soul rabbit. It is a huge priviledge to share the photos and memories with others of that rabbit.:love:

It’s wonderful to look back at your beautiful pictures of Morse and it’s an honour that you share them with us ❤️

Such a photogenic rabbit! :love: About the best shots I ever got of mine were of their bums. :lol:

Soul Mate Saturday sounds a grand idea! I remember Morsey Mondays and I've missed them. :love: xxxx

Beautiful photos of an “unusual” bunny. :love: Was it C who said he was put together of left over parts or something similar? It always makes me smile when I think of that. I think a lot of us feel that way about ourselves!

Beautiful photos of an “unusual” bunny. :love: Was it C who said he was put together of left over parts or something similar? It always makes me smile when I think of that. I think a lot of us feel that way about ourselves!
The perfect mismatch!

I certainly never get tired of Morse photos, he was such a special bunny, even though I never 'knew' him :)

Back