• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding male with male/female pair

hoppetylop

Mama Doe
Potentially not the easiest bond I know but I would like to bond my boy Ozzy with my pair Dylan and Daisy.All are neutered of course and healthy.They have been living in adjacent pens in my spare room for afew months.I let the pair out or Ozzy out every day to have a run around and have found that there is very little aggression near each others pens.Daisy is amazingly easy going having been a breeding doe from a breeder (poor girl) before she was rescued.Her brother Dylan is more hand shy but a really nice boy and Ozzy is a funny little dutch boy of 10 months.Its ages since ive done a bond and have always been lucky with easy bonds in the past.
Ive been looking through the bonding tips and threads but any last minute tips would be lovely!

Thankyou

Ive not been around much at all for sometime on the forum.Hello to all on here!:wave:

Thankyou both.I have read the stickies.
The pair are exceptionally close as they were in a very bad situation before coming to me and I think found comfort from each other every day as well as being brother and sister.I know Ive just got to go for it...:|

Back