• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remembering Rolo

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
Hello,

I’m not even sure if anyone will remember me and I feel a bit guilty for just “turning up” again out of the blue!

Life has been very busy but I do lurk sometimes to see what’s been happening. So much has changed.

I do hope everyone is well.

Today would have been my darling Rolo’s 10th birthday. I can’t believe how quickly the years have passed.

Thinking of you today and always my special boy. You were a truly amazing rabbit and I will always have a little Rolo shaped hole in my heart.

Hope you’re having fun at Rainbow Bridge sweetheart xx

I will never forget you or Rolo. :love: Thinking of you as you remember your special boy. It's amazing and comforting how the hold these wonderful companions have on our hearts doesn't diminish with time. My own bunnies (and other animal friends) will never be far from my thoughts, they are a part of my soul forever. I'm sure many of us can say the same.

It's good to see you posting. :) I hope all is well with you and yours. xxxxx

Yes I remember you, and Rolo, he was one of the first bunnies I got to "know" when I first joined. Thinking of you and your precious boy xxxxx

I remember you and Rolo. Glad you 'lurk' and take an interest.
I hope you can remember Rolo with more happiness than sadness.
RIP little rabbit x

Hello,

I’m not even sure if anyone will remember me and I feel a bit guilty for just “turning up” again out of the blue!

Life has been very busy but I do lurk sometimes to see what’s been happening. So much has changed.

I do hope everyone is well.

Today would have been my darling Rolo’s 10th birthday. I can’t believe how quickly the years have passed.

Thinking of you today and always my special boy. You were a truly amazing rabbit and I will always have a little Rolo shaped hole in my heart.

Hope you’re having fun at Rainbow Bridge sweetheart xx

So sorry to be posting a day late T, sending you many hugs

WigD489.jpg

FScyqEC.jpg

Thank you all, it’s lovely that you remember my boy.

And thank you so much Jane for posting the picture xx

Back