• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling nervous - bunnies with free run!

sierra*323

Mama Doe
Wish me luck!

I moved Finx and Tango indoors this winter and so far I've shut them in the pen I built them during the night and while I'm at work.

I've been very gradually letting them have the living room while I'm out for short periods and so far so good - Finx has history as a destructo-bun, hence the nerves.

Just gone to bed and left them out, hoping the room will still be standing and my rabbit-proofing adequate...
3bdc214fd9da4832831211a858e71518.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Wish me luck!

I moved Finx and Tango indoors this winter and so far I've shut them in the pen I built them during the night and while I'm at work.

I've been very gradually letting them have the living room while I'm out for short periods and so far so good - Finx has history as a destructo-bun, hence the nerves.

Just gone to bed and left them out, hoping the room will still be standing and my rabbit-proofing adequate...
3bdc214fd9da4832831211a858e71518.jpg

dear sierra*323,-what mischief lurks in the mind of a rabbit,.but we are too cute to get into mischief,.first one must realize rabbits are consummate chewers-[not by choice]-.i use a plastic housing for my wires,etc.-it slides right over any wire.-set up their poop boxes,extra cardboard,hay bin,water,pellets,and a place to hide/sleep,etc..keep all household cleaners,etc./food-out-of reach..hope this helps-sincerely james waller from the other kent,wa.st.usa--ps might add some chew toys,etc.

They are gorgeous, that is a lovely photo :love: I hope they haven’t caused any damage overnight!

Thanks! I'm calling it a success, they only destroyed their own stuff. This was the scene this morning... Nothing else eaten and no litter tray related accidents.
9ccf691597de7b79469d04092591a516.jpg
b964de8cbf23d85ad5d6b57526879415.jpg

I would say they did very well :D I’m glad they didn’t destroy anything. Fingers crossed it continues this way for both georgous rabbits and you in the future

Back