• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour + Dara- Final Update

Thank you everyone.

Endeavour has started to respond to treatment and since about 2am he has become more responsive and has nibbled at some hay. He's not out of the woods yet but I do now have some hope that he might pull through.

The little Kit is still very poorly. She is of course in strict quarantine and I am barrier nursing her. Given how young and tiny she is and how poorly I am not expecting a happy outcome :cry:

Sending loads of vibes for both your poorly ones. I hope that lovely Endeavour continues to respond to treatment and that the tiny one fights on.

Sorry Endeavour has not been good, but pleased to hear he is improving, sending him loads of vibes. If anyone can pull that sweet little kit through, it's you Jane, she is in very safe hands, sending her loads of vibes too xxxx

Pleased to read that Endeavour is starting to respond to his treatment and hope he is feeling better soon. Also sending vibes for baby bun. xx

I really hope that they will both pull through, I’m sending lots more vibes and hugs xx

Whilst I hope that all goes well, I can't understand why you can't go into details? We don't know them or are associated with them, so why can't you say what's wrong? Maybe we could offer tips or advice based on our own experience :).

Back