• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello :)

Hello everyone :)
I own 3 Bunnies, Craig, Tina and Molly.
Craig is a neutered dutch bunny, he's nearly 1 year old. He's super friendly and loves cuddles :love:
Tina is a blue eyed white mini lop, she's 1 year old. She's friendly but can be grumpy sometimes :lol: I'm currently bonding her with Craig, it seems to be going well so far :D
Once Craig & Tina are living together, they will live in my 12ft x 6ft aviary
Molly is a jet black Netherland dwarf x, she's 5 years old, I adopted her a couple of weeks ago. She's currently very overweight so I'm trying to help her lose weight! She's living indoors at the moment - free range in my bedroom, she's so friendly and loves attention and cuddles. I'm hoping to bond her with Craig and Tina eventually so I'm looking for some advice on bonding them (the main reason why I joined)
I also own 10 Guinea Pigs, Honey, Bumble, Darcy, Rosanna, Felicity, Faith, Maddie, Toff, Gus & Ozzy. My guinea pigs live outdoors in a fully insulated playhouse with a huge run attached. Craig & Tina are also living in the playhouse through the winter.
And lastly, I've got a male roborovski hamster called Lucy, he lives in a 3ft vivarium in my bedroom

Hello everyone :)
I own 3 Bunnies, Craig, Tina and Molly.
Craig is a neutered dutch bunny, he's nearly 1 year old. He's super friendly and loves cuddles :love:
Tina is a blue eyed white mini lop, she's 1 year old. She's friendly but can be grumpy sometimes :lol: I'm currently bonding her with Craig, it seems to be going well so far :D
Once Craig & Tina are living together, they will live in my 12ft x 6ft aviary
Molly is a jet black Netherland dwarf x, she's 5 years old, I adopted her a couple of weeks ago. She's currently very overweight so I'm trying to help her lose weight! She's living indoors at the moment - free range in my bedroom, she's so friendly and loves attention and cuddles. I'm hoping to bond her with Craig and Tina eventually so I'm looking for some advice on bonding them (the main reason why I joined)
I also own 10 Guinea Pigs, Honey, Bumble, Darcy, Rosanna, Felicity, Faith, Maddie, Toff, Gus & Ozzy. My guinea pigs live outdoors in a fully insulated playhouse with a huge run attached. Craig & Tina are also living in the playhouse through the winter.
And lastly, I've got a male roborovski hamster called Lucy, he lives in a 3ft vivarium in my bedroom

Welcome to the Forum :wave:

Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum :)

It's sounds like you have some great set ups for all those pets. It must be amazing having all those guinea pigs running around :) x

Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm glad to see I'm not the only Craig about - so I'm looking forward to seeing how my namesake gets on and how they all look. xx

Back