• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tilly 2008- March 2019

bunslave

Mama Doe
431099_3153073766148_1196872474_n.jpg

Tilly refused breakfast Monday morning and was clearly in a lot of discomfort so taken to the vets. After x-rays and an ultrasound a massive tumour was found which was confirmed cancerous. I went last evening for a final cuddle to my constant companion for over 10 years. Go binky across the bridge to your beloved husbun Tillytot. It's happened so fast and I will miss you every day xxx

Last edited:
I’m so sorry you lost her :cry: binky free Tilly xx

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

431099_3153073766148_1196872474_n.jpg

Tilly refused breakfast Monday morning and was clearly in a lot of discomfort so taken to the vets. After x-rays and an ultrasound a massive tumour was found which was confirmed cancerous. I went last evening for a final cuddle to my constant companion for over 10 years. Go binky across the bridge to your beloved husbun Tillytot. It's happened so fast and I will miss you every day xxx

I'm so very sorry to hear this :cry:

Run free beautiful one :love:

(((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

QdL2pkw.jpg

FScyqEC.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So very sorry that you have lost your beautiful girl. Binky free over the bridge little Tilly xxx hugs for you xxx

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your beloved Tilly. What a beauty and so obviously deeply loved. ((((((Huge hugs)))))))))

Sleep well, Tilly. xxxx

I am so very sorry for your loss. Tilly was beautiful and will be very missed. YOu gave her the absolute best life she could want and need.
Binkey free beautiful Tilly. xx

Back