• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bea Actually Stayed Still For Long Enough For Me to Take a Couple of Pics !

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
HNSOpvW.jpg

aDkOkyx.jpg

Both Billie and Bea are amazing little characters, they make me laugh out load and provide me with a lot of distraction from all the :censored: that is going on here atm xx

They are so sweet - and I am so pleased that they are helping you in giving you a feeling of happiness and laughter. It will be wonderful for your own wellbeing and in their own little world, they are proving to be the most wonderful boost for you. Wonderful photos and great to hear that you are finding time to laugh and enjoy them so much.:love:

What a lovely sweet little face, so pleased that they are bringing you some much needed joy Jane xxxx

I love hammies. :love: So adorable.

Will email you in a bit, but was going to mention you NEED a couple of Russian Jammies. Honestly Amanda, they are such fun and they will keep you company as their body clock fits perfectly with yours !!

Dont you dare try a run on a Silent Spinner though................ :shock: :lol:

Back