• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big day for Grace and Luther

I am hoping that everything goes well for Luthor and Grace. Lillian has a huge soft spot for Luthor who is such a gorgeous rabbit. I know what you man about missing the pitter patter of rabbit feet round the house and I am sure that they will also be missing the home full of your own love for the next few days. The neutrality is important to get as good as start as possible and I will be thinking of Grace and Luthor over the next few days and hoping for some positive updates. They both deserve a fantastic life together, and with you. xx

Ahh thank you so much! Aww bless Lillian <3 don’t tell him I told you but he has a special place in his heart for Lillian too ;-)

Aww thank you so much for you really kind words I really appreciate it. Yeah I’m hoping we have done the right thing using the bonders again to give them the best start.
I’m so anxious because I feel like I’ve picked her and been a match maker, so hopefully I got it right for Luther!
Aw you’re so sweet thank you xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any updates yet? ;) Too early to say? :)

Hehe!! Unfortunately a bit soon I’m afraid. But if I do t hear by lunchtime I think I’ll ring up to hear how the first night all went.
Just praying my matchmaking skills are on point haha!

Ok guys! I got through.

So....
Luther is apparently a bit grumpy and pushes grace away when she tries to snuggle him or get close.
She’s started giving the moody back a bit when he does it lol, I said I’m expecting her to be boss by the end. A Bit of chasing around, Luther’s been thumpy which I said is likely due to the weather and other bonds in the room going on, but no aggression or biting so YAY!

She said it’s Just slow progress so they haven’t expanded the space yet for them. But slow is better than nothing to me.
So feel a bit relieved but scared it might just erupt xx

Ok guys! I got through.

So....
Luther is apparently a bit grumpy and pushes grace away when she tries to snuggle him or get close.
She’s started giving the moody back a bit when he does it lol, I said I’m expecting her to be boss by the end. A Bit of chasing around, Luther’s been thumpy which I said is likely due to the weather and other bonds in the room going on, but no aggression or biting so YAY!

She said it’s Just slow progress so they haven’t expanded the space yet for them. But slow is better than nothing to me.
So feel a bit relieved but scared it might just erupt xx

Keep the faith :)

Sounds pretty good so far!

Keep the faith :)

Sounds pretty good so far!

Do you think? I was worried they weren’t wanting to cuddle, but I’m really impressed there’s been no biting from Luther so I’m feeling mostly positive.

It’s hard to tell lol, early days I guess though. :)

I concur with MM. To be fair, even with the best wil in the world, they aren't going to get cosey on day one, and I am of the belief that slow and steady wins hands down every time. Patience is the winner and your update was, in my opinion, positive in the sense that they are not fighting. I would always take that hands down on day one. They are two strangers - they have to get to know each other, assume who is going to be head honcho and then accept the status quo.
Hopefully they'll be sharing a bowl of nommies tonight, snuggle down for bed and then tomorrow they will have had a sleep on it, know that the other is still there and hopefully move on a bit more.
I'm keeping everything crossed for you and Luther and Grace. xx

I agree with both MM and Craig. Friendships and trust take longer then a day but no fighting is a good start and very posative in my opinion. I wouldn’t wanna snuggle up with some one I’d only seen from afar on a first date either lol a little time goes a long way.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you all xx

I concur with MM. To be fair, even with the best wil in the world, they aren't going to get cosey on day one, and I am of the belief that slow and steady wins hands down every time. Patience is the winner and your update was, in my opinion, positive in the sense that they are not fighting. I would always take that hands down on day one. They are two strangers - they have to get to know each other, assume who is going to be head honcho and then accept the status quo.
Hopefully they'll be sharing a bowl of nommies tonight, snuggle down for bed and then tomorrow they will have had a sleep on it, know that the other is still there and hopefully move on a bit more.
I'm keeping everything crossed for you and Luther and Grace. xx

No that’s very true, when you think about it logically they only met a week before in the bonding room and now suddenly face to face must be weird. Plus Luther had a really rocky start with Truffle but he’s not displaying any of that behaviour this time so that’s good.

Aww I hope you are right :) I love the idea that they might start snuggling soon. It must be a bit difficult and confusing for Luther too because it’s only been a month and a bit since he lost his buddy, now there’s some woman wanting attention lol.
Ah thank you so much xx

I agree with both MM and Craig. Friendships and trust take longer then a day but no fighting is a good start and very posative in my opinion. I wouldn’t wanna snuggle up with some one I’d only seen from afar on a first date either lol a little time goes a long way.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you all xx

You know what I hadn’t thought of it like that! I think maybe my expectations of a first date were a bit high now I think about it. I’m just glad as you say, that there was not fighting because that’s what I feared most. Aww thank you xx

Back