• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big day for Grace and Luther

It’s so good to hear everyone else’s experience with it, I feel much more normal now!
Yes noms come in very handy I’ve found too hehe!

Aww thank you! I feel like a match maker :p x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I think it's pretty normal [emoji38]

Clementine used to aggressively groom his eyes too [emoji38] and if I stroked him she'd mount him and start humping him... [emoji38]

Buns are so weird sometimes! x

Too true! My back was killing me yesterday sitting at the kitchen table doing work all day in my laptop, the sofa today felt soooooo good haha!
Thank you :)

I couldn’t wait to get back to my own bed, I hardly had any sleep on the futon next to the pen!

Yea I think it's pretty normal [emoji38]

Clementine used to aggressively groom his eyes too [emoji38] and if I stroked him she'd mount him and start humping him... [emoji38]

Buns are so weird sometimes! x

Yes! The eye thing! Luther and Truffle used to violently lick each other’s eyes I thought they were going to get them out lol!

They are weird, but I think it’s part of their charm lol x

It is really fascinating to read how bonding is so individual to the bunnies - loving the photos.

I find it super interesting too, even with my boys bonding and now one of them with Grace it’s so so different. I guess it’s like people, we are different depending on who we are with.
Ah thank you :)

I couldn’t wait to get back to my own bed, I hardly had any sleep on the futon next to the pen!

I was totally the same when bonding Luther and Truffle, but for some reason I deep down trust him and Grace, maybe because there’s not been any real aggression, so I’ve been in my bed with bunny cam all night to check when ever I wake up because I’m a light sleeper. So I’m really thankful for that this time round because our sofa bed is not comfy lol!

Just a little update.

They have the full pen now since this weekend, and today I introduced a few toys. All is good so far.

Had a few bits of silliness or humping if I’m a bad mummy and don’t have dinner for them on time lol! Or at bedtime. But otherwise pretty good :)

a22240df323333178822325cb8f5c8e8.jpg

b97d7634d79d3a56c81a2708f059cae8.jpg

3e0ecd4408917cc34fe0e4c01089f4a0.jpg

You had me melting at Luther on the second photo but then you really knocked me for 6 with the 3rd photo. Oh, she's just a little darling isn't she. I think you know, that Luther just wears his heart on his paw. What you see is what you get and I think. I think he's quite a reserved chap deep down, and is aprehensive about moving on. Like some humans, he just needs some reassurance, some TLC and a bit of patience - which you are exceptionally good at. This is a fascinating journey with 2 beautiful characters and it is looking very very good. Really cheered me up tonight looking at these photos - and I needed a bit of cheering up today. :love:

You had me melting at Luther on the second photo but then you really knocked me for 6 with the 3rd photo. Oh, she's just a little darling isn't she. I think you know, that Luther just wears his heart on his paw. What you see is what you get and I think. I think he's quite a reserved chap deep down, and is aprehensive about moving on. Like some humans, he just needs some reassurance, some TLC and a bit of patience - which you are exceptionally good at. This is a fascinating journey with 2 beautiful characters and it is looking very very good. Really cheered me up tonight looking at these photos - and I needed a bit of cheering up today. :love:

Aww that’s so sweet, they will be chuffed to hear they are making you go all squishy :) Oh she definitely knows it too and is already trying to use it to get away with cheekyness! She’s started trying to run around in the pen and binky too.....which confuses Luther lol.

I think you are so right actually I think he’s actually quite an emotional soul and does lay his heart out there. He probably reads me a bit because we still aren’t over losing Truffle so he probably senses that. Aw thank you so much I really appreciate that <3

Ahh I’m glad they cheered you up, bunnies in general are magic like that. I hope you are ok though x

New furniture this morning in the pen :) think I’ll slowly start expanding into the world the end of this week.

Grace gets so silly in the evenings binkying and bouncing off the pen walls, after all she’s been through before coming here it makes me so happy to see her, being her <3

0bd85cd492ef2399d8d494824a902360.jpg

2752c7ca70c18678a75c84e3e257772d.jpg

b1a4597dbc4fc48370d2be6060f6f4d7.jpg

b04f8919def4765a2d487e7eefc49ac1.jpg

I don't know how I've managed to miss this thread ! I've just read it from start to finish, and I think you are doing an amazing job with your two beautiful bunnies :D I really hope everything continues to go well for the hoppy couple xx

New furniture this morning in the pen :) think I’ll slowly start expanding into the world the end of this week.

Grace gets so silly in the evenings binkying and bouncing off the pen walls, after all she’s been through before coming here it makes me so happy to see her, being her <3

0bd85cd492ef2399d8d494824a902360.jpg

2752c7ca70c18678a75c84e3e257772d.jpg

b1a4597dbc4fc48370d2be6060f6f4d7.jpg

b04f8919def4765a2d487e7eefc49ac1.jpg

Oooo an upgrade, they're so cuteee [emoji7]

I don't know how I've managed to miss this thread ! I've just read it from start to finish, and I think you are doing an amazing job with your two beautiful bunnies :D I really hope everything continues to go well for the hoppy couple xx

Aww thank you so much I really appreciate that!
Me too, Luther deserves it after losing Truffle and Grace deserves happiness even if we are her third hone already, she’s here forever <3 xx

Oooo an upgrade, they're so cuteee [emoji7]

Unfortunately I’ve had to remove it because Grace is a cheeky lady and just pushes the wood platform out the base constantly, so I need to nail or glue it down first. They were sad I took it away so I had to compensate with a treat each lol! :p

It has begun....expansion into the big wide world. They were both acting up this morning and my OH had to come wake me up because they were humpy and very on edge even after he fed them.
So I took judgement as I know Luther well enough, I’m guessing he’s frustrated after being confined so long, so I’m trying a small bit of outer space and see how it goes.

Unfortunately now he’s hell bent on chewing the frame of the pen door. I sprayed vinegar on it but it’s not totally deterred him :-/ it causes bad splinters. He’s eating a box instead at the moment so I’ll see.

But I think they are enjoying it. It’s all new for Grace <3

2c1e53a9fc2e740ca5e35f7055441115.jpg

769753036ace10446165d354e39d775f.jpg

823a223d288cfe5adc28256e136a8bbc.jpg

It has begun....expansion into the big wide world. They were both acting up this morning and my OH had to come wake me up because they were humpy and very on edge even after he fed them.
So I took judgement as I know Luther well enough, I’m guessing he’s frustrated after being confined so long, so I’m trying a small bit of outer space and see how it goes.

Unfortunately now he’s hell bent on chewing the frame of the pen door. I sprayed vinegar on it but it’s not totally deterred him :-/ it causes bad splinters. He’s eating a box instead at the moment so I’ll see.

But I think they are enjoying it. It’s all new for Grace <3

2c1e53a9fc2e740ca5e35f7055441115.jpg

769753036ace10446165d354e39d775f.jpg

823a223d288cfe5adc28256e136a8bbc.jpg

Hope things continue to go well :)

Back