• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone used these from MPH?

Iv not used them but they look great. I wonder if they do higher ones that go a good way up the walls ( or even just corners ) for plaster chewing buns like Beauty.

Iv not used them but they look great. I wonder if they do higher ones that go a good way up the walls ( or even just corners ) for plaster chewing buns like Beauty.
Yea I assume you can have them any height you want :D

Just wondering if anyone's had them and how they attach.. It says velcro but I wanna know exactly how etc and whether it's okay over sockets [emoji38]

I'm thinking of getting them to protect the skirting and lower walls all around the room they'll be in maybe :D

I don't have house buns but they look like a fantastic idea! If they are for a rabbit room you could even paint them up nicely, like this:

743f53ad8fedd074cbe63245443ee826.jpg

I don't have house buns but they look like a fantastic idea! If they are for a rabbit room you could even paint them up nicely, like this:

743f53ad8fedd074cbe63245443ee826.jpg
Oh I love that idea [emoji7][emoji7] thank you I'd probably never have thought to do that, altho it'll be a lot of painting [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] the rooms like 11 ft by 10 ft excluding the bay, which I need to measure I'm hoping I can get the fence to come under the window sill, they're quite low that's the only issue.

But yea I may actually do this [emoji7]

Back