• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Deleted Received/Sent PMs be Retrieved ?

Oh gawd spam fritters :mrgreen: Our school cooks used to insist on topping them with luke warm tinned tomatoes and lumpy mashed potato on the side :mrgreen:
Sounds delicious; I was wondering what to have for dinner! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sounds delicious; I was wondering what to have for dinner! [emoji23]

Another school dinner speciality was a stew with an oil slick floating on top followed by banana custard, lumpy custard and black bananas :thumb:

Another school dinner speciality was a stew with an oil slick floating on top followed by banana custard, lumpy custard and black bananas :thumb:
[emoji23][emoji23] Eeeew!

Have you seen Rate My Plate on fb? Some of the food on there would make school dinners look amazing. [emoji23]

I thought I'd best update in case it helps Mighty Max & anybody else not getting emails - I've just realised that, since I updated my settings the other day, my email notifications have been going to my spam folder so it might be worth checking there if you haven't already.

Unfortunately I had already checked the junk, and they are not in there.

Any other ideas please?

[emoji23][emoji23] Eeeew!

Have you seen Rate My Plate on fb? Some of the food on there would make school dinners look amazing. [emoji23]

Yes, I've seen that rate my plate, some of it is so gross.
It was popping up on my feed so much a few weeks ago, when friends wrre commenting on it, luckily its calmed down now x

I'll go take a look !! xx
Don't expect to be inspired by anything you see. [emoji23][emoji23]

Olices, I've only had a quick look. OH is obsessed and shows me the worst - it's probably done me a favour as he's more appreciative of my semi-mediocre cooking skills now! [emoji23]

Back