• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To quad or not to quad

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
Out of nowhere i've been considering bonding our two pairs into a quad. I'm trying to work out whether or not their personalities will work together but I just can't get my head around it. I did consider it briefly a little while ago but with Hiro's wonk, it didn't seem like a good idea. That being said, he doesn't even realise he has a tilt, so I don't think it would stress him too much.

Bea - Adores cuddles and kisses with Henry and humans alike, a bit *special*, can be a little bit demanding but very loving. Your typical white lop!
Henry - Adores Bea, loves kisses and cuddles, doesn't really like and is easily scared by humans (came from hoarding case).
Sylar - Stroppy, destructive, easily bored, super affectionate with Hiro and with us. Tolerates Hiro well, even when he insists on humping his face :lol:
Hiro - Still can't figure him out after 5 years :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pros and cons?

Out of nowhere i've been considering bonding our two pairs into a quad. I'm trying to work out whether or not their personalities will work together but I just can't get my head around it. I did consider it briefly a little while ago but with Hiro's wonk, it didn't seem like a good idea. That being said, he doesn't even realise he has a tilt, so I don't think it would stress him too much.

Bea - Adores cuddles and kisses with Henry and humans alike, a bit *special*, can be a little bit demanding but very loving. Your typical white lop!
Henry - Adores Bea, loves kisses and cuddles, doesn't really like and is easily scared by humans (came from hoarding case).
Sylar - Stroppy, destructive, easily bored, super affectionate with Hiro and with us. Tolerates Hiro well, even when he insists on humping his face [emoji38]
Hiro - Still can't figure him out after 5 years [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Pros and cons?
I have no advice or suggestions tbh but ima be watching this carefully, I'm in a similar position, I wanna bond my male and female bonded pair, with my 2 female sisters pair.. And I'm kinda worried ima ruin the amazing bonds they have with each other..?[emoji38]

Unlike some (me) I don't thnk there is much to lose by trying & I reckon it'd be really exciting if you get there. I've read its important to have a submissive bun or 2 in groups. I don't think you'll really know til you try though. Zoobec bonded a quad from 2 pairs & that went lovely.

Bea & Henry could be Joey & Boo from your descriptions.

Unlike some (me) I don't thnk there is much to lose by trying & I reckon it'd be really exciting if you get there. I've read its important to have a submissive bun or 2 in groups. I don't think you'll really know til you try though. Zoobec bonded a quad from 2 pairs & that went lovely.

Bea & Henry could be Joey & Boo from your descriptions.

Yes, I bonded 2 pairs, 2 half Wildie brothers and the other pair lionhead sisters. They were quite well matched personality wise and my aim was to go from 2 hutch/run combos to shed and aviary run, and I decided if there was any hint of it not working out I’d pull the plug in the idea straight away. Here is my epic bonding thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...-Bonding-a-quad&highlight=Zoobec+quad+bonding

Back