• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plumpkin March 12th 2018 - March 4th 2019

I think our pets are the most fortunate ones in the world, because they have found us, and us, them. All our pets have unique stories of how thier journey to us began, and that story continues every day with, and through us. We give our everything for our pets, and we would give anything to share just a few moments back with those we have just memories of. But those memories are the most special and precious things we own and one of the comforts I personally find in this forum, is that I can share how I feel and know that it is not judged, and everyone understands.
To continue to share those memories of our loved ones is a fitting way to celebrate the wonderful lives we gave them, and it is sad that some of those loved ones had to leave us too early. I too, send hugs to everybun. xx

I think our pets are the most fortunate ones in the world, because they have found us, and us, them. All our pets have unique stories of how thier journey to us began, and that story continues every day with, and through us. We give our everything for our pets, and we would give anything to share just a few moments back with those we have just memories of. But those memories are the most special and precious things we own and one of the comforts I personally find in this forum, is that I can share how I feel and know that it is not judged, and everyone understands.
To continue to share those memories of our loved ones is a fitting way to celebrate the wonderful lives we gave them, and it is sad that some of those loved ones had to leave us too early. I too, send hugs to everybun. xx

This is so true, Craig. Beautifully said. Hugs to everybun xx

One year has passed.

I have endless love for Plumpkin and still miss her oh so much. I try not to think about her too much because it makes me sad. Sharing her legacy with RU members has definitely helped to make me feel less alone though.

She was pure, loving, gentle, and above all, forgiving of humans and their capability for neglect and cruelty.

2019-02-28_07-24-31 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

20190301_170657 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

20180924_184954 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

Plumpkin was a truly beautiful bunny inside and out :love: She will never be forgotten by so many of us.

She was gorgeous, inside & outside. I miss Plumpkin. I can still picture her with that green smoothie beard :love:

I have shed many tears today over the memory of Plumpkin. A year is a long time for the heart. Plumpkin was a one off, a bun so unique and so special, that finding her was a true gift. Your soul and Plumkins soul united in a way that goes beyond love. You allowed Plumpkin to live life and to share life, and share a special bond with you and your rabbits. They knew Plumpkins soul was a pure as her beautiful coat. Plumpkin learned what love from humans was, what warmth and compassion was. She found friendship in the bond from Bea and Ham who gave Plumpkin shared companionship and support.
Plumkin touched so many hearts and I'm sure many of us shed many tears when she went to the bridge.
Plumpkin was adorable, Plumpkin was beautiful and most of all Plumpkin will not be forgotten by those of us who think so fondly of her - and I am one of those.
Thinking of you and Plumpkin today and sending you hugs. xx

Back